13. Shes back

Levi's P.O.V

"Alpha, someone's outside to see you." A pack member informed me.

I turned over off my bed and looked at the person. "Is it a he or she?"

"She. She's small and has blond hair." He said with his head down

Blond hair? The only person I know that would be looking for me is Brittany, and she knows I don't like her.

"Thank you." I said.

She smiled and left the room. I didn't bother to put a shirt on because whats the point if I'm just gonna go down stairs look at her and then just go back in my room.

I reached the stairs and went down them. Jason was on the couch looking out the window like a child.

"Dude? What are you doing?" I asked stepping down the last step.

Without turning to look at me he continued to stare out the window. "I don't know man. I'm strongly attracted to this girl."

"What kind of shit? You have a mate."

He looked at me. "Why do you think I'm staying right here and not getting any closer."

"Fine. You stay here and continue to be a stalker, while I check it out." I said walking out the door.

As I step to the door frame my wolf went crazy. I looked at the back of the girl and I just wanted to hug her. Who is this chick and why is my wolf doing this.

'It's Allison you idiot.'

'Can't be, she doesn't have blond hair.'

'Just go to her.'

I stepped out the door way more and sniffed the air. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I looked at see Austin wrestling Justin on the ground. I looked back to her and she was talking to Jesse and Skylar.

I took a few steps down making sure it was her. "Allison?"

She turned around and smiled at me. I jumped down the stairs so fast, I don't even know how. I hugged her to me and breathed in her scent. She wrapped her arms around me immediately.

"Oh my god Allison, I missed you so much." I felt a tear run down my face and slide into her hair.

She looked up at me and sat her chin on my chest. "I missed you to." She leaned up and kissed my chin. "You missed me that much?"

I rubbed my hands up and down her side. "Yeah. And that does not mean I'm a pussy."

She smiled. "I never said that."

I smiled and she wiped the remains of the fallen tear away. "I'm still mad at you."

I put my head to hers. "I don't care. You can be mad at me all you want. As long as I can see you, and your in my sight, I will be fine."

I connected our lips and it was like I found her all over again. Our lips moved in sync and she tugged on my hair. She pulled back and looked at me. "I'm still going to hate you."

I smirked. "Your a hater, that's all."

"What!?"

I nodded. "Yup."

She ran a hand through her hair and looked at me. "Whatever loser."

I gently grabbed a lock of her hair and let it run through my fingers. "So...why did your dye that beautiful hair of yours?"

She looked at her hair. "I thought that if I change my hair, I change me."

"Did it work?" I said pulling her closer.