1.

Nicki 💋

"Yo slide over." I said to Meek who was taking up all the room in the booth. I was really not in the mood and he wanted to play games.

"You crazy! Talking to me like you lost ya mind." He sat there looking at me.

"Meek please slide over." I whined. He rolled his eyes sliding over.

"What's wrong with you anyways?"

"I'm ready to go home. I don't feel good."

Meek and I knew each other since we were 5 years old. We lived right down the street from each other. We were best friends and had a relationship nobody could break. He taught me about the niggas and I taught him about the hoes. I had been through all my years with him and we were determined to make senior year the best one!

"Oh, look you trying to go turn up tonight?" I laughed at him.

"No I just wanna stay in the house honestly."

"Ight, Imma bring some food and come over later."

"No you not either!" We turned around seeing Meek's hoe I mean girlfriend, Fah. She knew I didn't like her and that was cool with me.

"Who asked you tho?" I asked standing up.

"Come on Nic chill with all that man." He stood in front of us.

"We suppose to be going to-" she said.

"Bruh you ain't say nothing about going no where." He threw his head back. "Well now I want to."

"And now I got plans." I stuck out my tongue at her and sat back down. She walked away.

"Yo you be doing it on purpose man." He said laughing.

"No she just picks the wrong days to run her mouth." I finished eating and we walked to class.

"Hey baby." I said seeing Quez sitting down.

He smiled at me. "What's up." Jacquez had been my boyfriend for a minute now and Meek couldn't stand him.

He always gave me speeches on how Quez wasn't right for me but when he dropped Fah, I would drop Jacquez.

I looked back seeing Meek shaking his head sitting down.

Meek 🔌

I swear I couldn't stand Jacquez. It was something about him that rubbed me the wrong way. She deserved way better than him but if that's what she wanted to settle for than oh well.

"Mr.Samuels I need you to keep your hands to your self." Our teacher said.

I looked back seeing him grabbing on her arm. I shook my head sitting back.

-

"How you doing Ma?" I asked talking to Nicki mama.

"Hey baby. Nicki's upstairs." I nodded kicking her door open and she screamed.

"You stupid ass m-" She said throwing a pillow and her mama cut her off.

"NICKI watch your mouth!" She rolled her eyes laying back down.

I laughed at her attitude. "You so childish."

"Stop acting like a baby." I tossed the bag of the food on the bed, laying down.

"Um, nobody told you to lay on my bed."

"And nobody said I asked."

Chillin with Nicki is something I wish I could do with Fah but she always on some BS. She always wanna argue over something petty.

We was talking and watching the movie and her phone started ringing.

"It's that goofy nigga ain't it?" I asked looking at her.

"Don't worry about who it is." She rolled her eyes sitting up.

"Woah, you getting defensive over ya man ain't you?"

"Meek shut up! Don't nobody talk about your little hoe you call a girlfriend."

"Oh that's what we on today?"

"Yeah because your pissing me off!"

"Coo." I got up and purposely  slammed the door behind me.

Excuse all errors. 😋 btw .. this is my 1st omeeka story, so I could use some ideas and feedback! ❤