34.

Nicki 💋

"Meek really?" I said and he went upstairs.

Following him upstairs he went in our room. "Rihmeek! Are you serious right now?"

"Dead ass Nic. You always doing that shit. Wanna throw stuff in a nigga face whenever you feel like it. I don't bring up that lowkey shit you did to me now do I?"

I stood there because he was really mad. I had never seen him react like this. He was a calm mad though.

"Meek .. I think your over reacting-"

"Don't tell me I'm over reacting. You keep throwing stuff in my face that happened yesterday. How the fuck we suppose to get married and you hold grudges about dumb shit Nic."

I felt the tears coming. This was who I wanted to be with and it wasn't working out that way.

"Don't cry now Nic. Start thinking bout shit before you say it." He walked out the room and I went to the bathroom.

Since everything with my mom, I felt like every thing had been going down hill. It was falling apart. 

Meek 🔌

Laying down with Papi beside me I was just thinking about all of this.

"Daddy." He said turning over.

"Yeah Pap?"

"Can I sleep upstairs with you and mommy tonight?"

"I'm sleeping with you." I said and he laughed.

"Daddy we both can't fit in my bed."

I pretended to pout and he just laughed. "Daddy big boys don't pout."
He started pushing me because I wouldn't stop.

"Mommy tell Daddy that big boys don't pout." Looking back at Nicki, her face was red from crying.

"They don't Pap." She said lowly and played with Ariah.

The only thing that was stopping me from leaving at this point was my kids. They would be heartbroken if we  weren't together. 

"I'm going upstairs Pap." I said trying to get up. 

"Noo!" He whined pouting. "Stay with us please." He poked out his lip. 

"Fine Pap." I laid back down getting comfortable, just watching them play with each other. 

Waking up, Papi was laying on my chest sleeping. It was going on 9 and everything else was quiet. 

Laying him down, Ariah was in her crib sleeping. Walking in our room, Nicki was sitting at the edge of the bed staring at the wall. 

"You straight?" I asked changing clothes and she shook her head. "What's wrong?" 

"Us Meek. That's what's wrong. Us!" Her voice was starting to crack. 

"What about it Nic." 

"You just had this big fuss earlier and now you acting like ain't nothing wrong." 

"I'm doing what's best for my kids! If it won't for them we coulda been - nevermind." 

"We could've been what? Seperated? Is that what you want Meek? You don't won't to be together?" 

"Stop jumping to conclusion! Maybe we do need a break .. to take a step back. Maybe we are moving to fast. We just need to come up for air I guess. Not for good but maybe we need a break for our relationship to be straight." 

Looking at her, she had tears running down her face. "Meek I can't believe you right now." 

"What? You can't believe that I'm actually sick of you throwing shit in my face and saying something. We need a break Nicki. For us to grow together and as a family. This ain't no forever break up, but right now it'll probably be best for both of us." 

"So you just gonna let my mom me right! Your gonna give her what she wanted this whole time." 

She had me bent with that. She was so worried about proving her mom wrong. She won't even worried about us or our family. 

"Do you hear yourself? You so worried about your mama's opinion. Ya MAMA ain't gone be waiting on you at the altar. At the end of the day, I respect your mom but I could give 2 fucks with anyone that ain't down for my relationship got to say Nic. You not marrying them .. you marrying ME! THEY didn't give you that big ass ring on ya hand! I did! That's your problem, you so worried about what THEY think and  not the man that wants to marry you thinks."

"Meek it's - " I shook my head. 

"Nah .. since you so worried about all of that .. you go be with them." I paused rubbing my hands over my face. " Let me know how they treat you." 

THE END 

Bestfriends or Lovers 2 ? 

Excuse all errors.