33.

Nicki 💋

"I see these silly nigga's flexin', it's a no zone
You gon' be floatin' in dem rivers like you know Joan
Island girl, Donald Trump want me go home
Still pull up with my wrist lookin' like a snowcone
She said she got a hit record, I said "Oooh shit!"
Picked up my phone cause I had to call "Bullshit!"
These bitches havin' nightmares of my new shit
These bitches pussy and they don't ever do shit
Hahaha, get it? Douche it-..."

"Yo show some love for the birthday girl Dashia!" Looking over she was blushing so hard.

Even though it had been going on for a while, I was still amazed at how much of an impact I had on my fans. 

"Thank you guys for inviting me!" I said walking off of the platform.

"Woah .. that ain't the same Nicki I knew." Jacquez said.

I smiled a little. "Yeah, I'm the same Nic .. just a level up."

"Thank you for doing this for me. I really appreciate it." He gave me a side hug.

"Yeah no problem." I nodded walking away.

Walking to my security, Meek looked at me.

"Why you looking like that for?" I said biting my lip.

"You know I still don't like that nigga."

Rolling my eyes, I packed up my bag. "I know Rihmeek .. you don't have to keep telling me."

"Don't roll ya eyes cause I'm talking about ya little boyfriend."

"Meek please just shut up damn!" Walking away he pulled my arm.

"I know you not talking to me like that. You know better!" I looked away and he grabbed my chin turning it back to him. "I don't know what ya problem is but you better watch it Nic."

He let me go and we walked to the car.  My schedule had been so packed it was ridiculous. I had an interview in a few minutes and traffic was crazy.

Leaning back to take a quick nap while we were stuck in traffic, Meek was trying to talk my head off.

"So what's ya problem today?"

"I don't have one." I said with my eyes closed. 

"So now we lying to each other?"

"It's not like it ain't happened before." I mumbled and I felt the seat go up.

"Oh word?" I opened my eyes looking at him.  "Ard." He said and nodded his head sitting back.

-

"Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill with us today! Happy to see you guys."

I chuckled. "Nah this Nic interview .. I'm just here." Meek said.

She laughed a little. "Well we're glad you decided to join us too." He nodded.

"Now Nicki how's everything. From the music all the way to the family."

"Everything's good. I have some new things coming for my Barbz real soon."

"And the family?"

"Everybody's good. My little munchkins are growing everyday it's so crazy."

"You guys are good? How's everything  between you two? Wedding plans .. all of that."

"You know every couple has there days but we're good. We're still figuring out all the wedding arrangements."

Looking at Meek he mumbled something but I didn't make it out. 

Meek 🔌

"Pap slow down!" This little boy was running through my house like he was crazy. 

"Daddy I'm hungry." He said leaning on my legs.

"What you want?" He shrugged. "So how you hungry then?" He giggled and climbed in my lap.

"Can you please daddy."

"Yeah come on." Standing up I seen Nicki coming down the stairs with Ariah.

I ain't really have much to say to her since this morning cause really I felt like she was hitting below the belt so 2 could play that.

"Meek we need to sit down and start planning this wedding." I heard her but I just kept doing what I was doing.

"Pap you know what you want to eat?"

"Some chicken tenders." He said and I nodded. 

"Rihmeek I know you heard me talking to you." Turning around she had her hand on her hip.

"What?" I scratched my neck trying to act confused.

"We needa start on the wedding."

"I ain't know you was into marrying liars." I mumbled and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"What you say Meek?" She was sounding really aggressive.

"Nothing Nic." Opening the fridge she slammed it shut. "So you got a problem now or what?" I chuckled a little.

"All day you been mumbling shit. You really starting to aggravate me."

"Well that's what liars do Nic. They mumble shit."

"What are you talking about?" She rolled her eyes.

"Dont try to play dumb now. Earlier you said it's not like it ain't happened before. How we suppose to get married and you bringing up old shit."

"Meek you really mad about that?" She waved me off.

"You bringing up stuff that I'm trying to get over. You don't keep throwing the same stuff in somebody face Nic."

She rolled her eyes. "Anyways .. we need to talk about this wedding."

I rubbed over my waves. "Maybe we just not ready to get married."

Excuse all errors . ❤

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! 🎉🍾