29.

Meek 🔌

"We got the King of Philly, Meek Mill and the rest of the Chasers with us this morning! Every time you see Meek, you see them!"
They chuckled.

"Yeah, these the niggas I grinded with you know what I'm saying. They helped me eat, so why not help them."

"Loyalty! Now you got a lot going on. What's going on with everything from the music to the family."

"Actually, we working on producing this label. I got my eye on some potentials, so we gone see. Everybody straight."

"That's what's up! What about the music? What's good with it?"

"We working trust me! I got a lot happening in my life right now But we gone make It through."

"You got any new collabs with Nicki coming out?"

"Not yet .. she been tied up in some other stuff. But soon .. just soon!" I said rubbing my hands together.

"Speaking of Nicki, she posted a picture recently of this huge ass diamond ring? She gone be Mrs.Williams or what?"

I rubbed over my waves laughing. "Yeah man. She gone be Mrs.Williams soon. I think it's bout that time."

"Congratulations ! This Meek Mill I know has come along way boy."

"Yeah Me and Nic been best friends when since we was little. We always had that connection that had everyone wondering. But we grown now and the feeling was mutual so that's where we at."

"Well we are definelty happy for you and we looking forward to hearing ya new music!"

Nicki 💋

"Mommy, where's your cups?" I said with Ariah in one arm.

I was in New York visiting my mom for a couple days. "On the right Nika."

Pouring my juice, I sat down at the table. "So Nika, where's my son Meek? I haven't seen him in a minute."

"He's in Philly working. He had some promo stuff to do so yeah."

"How's everything with y'all? Are y'all on good terms." I grinned. "It's about time." She said laughing.

"Well Ma, he proposed to me." I held out my hand and her eyes grew.

"Woah Onika!" She grabbed my hand turning it.

"You and Meek are really doing this? I never thought this would happen. Y'all were such close friends."

"Yeah I know, but Ma, Meek really makes me happy. He just makes me feel so different when I'm around him. He treats me like a queen. Yeah, we have our arguments but I know in my heart he's the one." I blushed just thinking about Meek.

She smiled at me. "Onika, whatever makes my baby girl happy, I will support. I'm happy that's it's Meek though."

-

"Riah can sleep with me tonight, so you can get some rest."

"Thank you ma." I kissed Ariah's cheek and went upstairs. Getting undressed I decided to FaceTime Meek.

Waiting for him to answer he finally picked up. "What's up baby?" He said in the kitchen.

"Hey, Meek you looking really sexy right now." I said licking my lips.

He chuckled rubbing over his waves

He chuckled rubbing over his waves. "Thanks baby, I just came from the barbershop with Pap. What you got on?" He asked.

"Shit Nic

"Shit Nic." He said rubbing over his face and I giggled.

"I was about to go to bed then I decided to call my baby."

"I'm chillin sleepy as hell, where's my princess?"

"She's in my mom's room so I could rest." I said readjusting in my bed. "So baby today right I was-" I stopped hearing snoring.

"Rihmeek" He didn't answer, so I just rolled over and went to sleep.

Meek 🔌

THE NEXT DAY

Nic and Ariah had been gone for a minute and I was missing them. Papi and I had our father son bonding, but we decided to go suprise Nicki.

"Daddy where are we?" Papi said looking around.

"We're at Nicki's mom house to suprise her." He grabbed my hand when I rung the door bell.

Mama Carol opened the door looking shocking. "Meek!" She said hugging me. "Hi cutie." She said looking down at Papi.

"Hey, where's Nicki?"

"She's upstairs." I nodded and went to the room.

We walked upstairs, and I stood at the door and she paid me no attention. "So you just gone ignore me?" I said and her face lit up.

"Meek!" She screamed jumping on me. "I missed you."

"Word?" She kissed me and I put her down.

"Hey boot." She picked Papi up sitting on the bed.

"Daddy's princess." Picking up Ariah she was drinking her bottle.

"What are y'all doing here?" Nicki said smiling.

"Figured we suprise y'all, since yall been gone forever."

"I'll be back." She said going to the bathroom.

"Pap put that d-" Nicki's phone started ringing and it was some unknown number.

"Hello?"

"What's up Nicki." It was some nigga voice that I knew.

"Yo who the fuck is this?"

Excuse all errors . ❤

Who is it tho?