20.

Meek 🔌

"My nigga why you ain't tell me Nic was pregnant?" Omelly asked.

"I told Deen. I thought his loud ass mouth woulda said something." I said and everybody laughed.

I was chillin with the Chasers at the house, just choppin it up.
"But y'all all invited to the baby shower! Don't come acting the fool either Melly!"

"Nigga don't know how to act!" Chino said and Omelly shook his head.

"My nigga Meek turned over a new leaf. You getting a new crib. You got a baby on the way."

"Yeah but I'm still the same nigga .. just different ways." I said and they nodded.

FLASHBACK

"Rihmeek where are you going?"

"Ma, I'm finna go with the boys!" I said about to walk out the door.

"Meek, you need to be careful!"

"Ma, I'm gonna be good you-."

"No Meek! I already lost your daddy. I can't lose you too." She said tearing up. "I love you Rihmeek."

I shook my head. "I love you too Ma." I hugged her and left.

"Yo, you ready?" Omelly asked.

A couple weeks back, somebody had robbed me and the boys and you know we won't going out like that.

"Where they be at?" I said loading up.

"Somewhere down here, we gotta wait for em." Omelly said leaning his chair back.

My phone started going off and it was Nicki calling me. I just sent it to voicemail. She called me a couple times and I just seen it to voicemail.

"They should be up here any minute." Omelly sat up grabbing his gun.

Nicki ❤🔒
"You good? Ma called me crying."
"Rihmeek wya?"
"Meek, don't make no stupid decisions! You got people out here that care too much about you to lose you to the streets. I love you Meek. 💘 Call me!"

"Melly, maybe this aint a good idea." I rubbed my waves.

"Nigga are you serious?" He got loud.

"Yeah, we got single mothers at home Mel! We all THEY GOT! If they lose us, they lost everything man! Them niggas gone get there's anyway!"

He shook his head. "Come on man, we gone grind outta this. But ion think this the way forreal." He dapped me up, pulling off.

A week, them same dudes had gotten murdered in a drive by. That coulda been me and Mel and I won't trying to be taken this early.

END OF FLASHBACK

Nicki 💋

I was at our new house trying to plan everything out for the baby shower.

It was going to be a house warming/baby shower and it had to be big for my baby girl.

I called Meek because he was suppose to be helping with the house but he wasn't even answering the phone.

"So it's our room, Papi's room, my little munchkins nursery and then we got somemore space."

Looking around it ain't feel the same because since this as both our lives i wanted him involved too.

"So, I'm going to make a quick run and I'll be right back ok?" She nodded and I went to Meek' s house.

-

"Rihmeek!" I yelled walking in the house and I didn't see anybody.

"Meek!" Going down the hall to his little man cave, they were in there drinking and playing pool.

"Meek!" I said and everybody looked at me. "Hey y'all, I need to borrow ya boy for a minute."

Going into the kitchen he sat on the counter. "I see why you not helping me, you too busy kicking back like ain't shit to do."

"What you talking about?"

"We were suppose to be working on the house!"

"Oh shit!" He ran his hands over his face. "Baby, my fault I forgot."

"Meek if you didn't want to do it, you should've said something. Instead of having me look crazy!"

"I ain't do it on purpose. The boys came over, we started talking and I got side tracked. My fault Nic."

"We need the house done by the baby shower! I wanted you to be involved in it." I pouted and he grabbed my waist pulling me tighter.

"You forgive me?" He said lowly in my ear. His voice sent chills down my back and it was turning me on.

"You make it really hard to be mad at you Rihmeek."

"That's the point." He kissed my neck and I moaned.

"Meek stop!" I pushed him off. "Your friends are down the hallway."

"And What that mean?" He picked me up carrying me upstairs.

Excuse all errors . ❤

One more cute chapter and then the drama begins ! 😜🤗