13.

Meek 🔌

"Nic come on! We already late!" I yelled from downstairs.

"Rihmeek don't be yelling at me like you crazy!" She yelled back.

I shook my head sitting on the couch. We were suppose to be meeting up with the rest of the Chasers for dinner but Nicki was taking her sweet ass time.

"Ok I think I'm ready!" Nicki said and I turned around looking her up and down.

"Ion know what the hell you thought it was but I hope it's more to that dress."

She looked down at the dress. "What's wrong with it Meek?"

"You ain't wearing that shit no where. Go back up there and try again." I leaned back on the couch.

She rolled her eyes going back upstairs. "Don't take forever either." I said.

-

"It's about damn time!" Omelly said dapping me up.

"Well ya sis wanted to take all day." We both looked at Nicki and she stuck her middle finger up.

"You got a good one bull!" He said laughing and we sat down.

"Meek!" She whined pulling me towards her.

Everybody was having their own conversations and Nicki was all on a nigga.

"Nicki okay man." I kissed her and sat back up.

"I need you Meek." She whispered in my ear, taking my hand in between her dress.

She had damn Niagara Falls down there. "Nic, do you see what your doing to me."

We both look down and she giggled. "Just wait until we get out of here." I said rubbing up and down her thigh.

Nicki 💋

"I don't know if I can wait any longer Meek." I said waiting on him to open the door.

He closed the door and I jumped on him.

Deepening the kiss, our tongues fought for dominance, causing me to moan.

"Now Rihmeek." I said in his ear. Carrying me upstairs, he layed me on the bed unzipping my dress.

Spreading my thighs, he got on his knees and was devouring.

Excuse all errors. ❤

Something short and cute 😊 .. now back to business ! 👏