26.

2 weeks later ..

Meek 🔌

"Meek!" Nicki whined tightening her grip around my stomach.

"Baby watch out, I gotta get dressed." Typical Nicki move, she caught an attitude and rolled over.

After taking a shower I came out with my towel around my waist looking for my jeans.

"Damn Nic, you gone speak or just stare."

"Shut up Rihmeek, don't get smacked."

I chuckled a little. "I ain't worried. You know better."

She leaned on her elbows rolling her eyes. "Now give me a kiss." She wrapped her arms around my neck deepening the kiss. She moaned pulling me.

"DADDY!" I heard Papi yelling.

"Damn." I mumbled fixing my towel.

"What Pap?" Looking at him, his shirt was halfway buttoned.

"My shirt .. it's not working!" He poked his lip out. "Can you help me please."

I felt Nicki staring at me while I was helping him. "What?"

She shook her head. "Just thinking about how good of a father you are." She smiled.

"Thank you baby." I said brushing my waves, getting dressed.

-

"We got the King of Philly, Meek Mill and the rest of the Chasers with us this morning! Every time you see Meek, you see them!"
They chuckled.

"Yeah, these the niggas I grinded with you know what I'm saying. They helped me eat, so why not help them."

"Loyalty! So how you doing? We been seeing a lot of you lately. So what's good?"

"Actually, we working on producing this label. We were getting it together till this little court situation came up but that ain't stopping us."

"That's what's up! It was alleged that you had assaulted a woman, we later found out that it was supposedly your ex, Elle Varner. Can you talk to us about that."

"I can't go to much into it but that made me look like this woman abuser you know? I would never ever put my hands on no female because I won't raised that way. And really it's a messed up situation, but I got a year probation."

"So she was lying or what?"

"I was found innocent. But I'd rather have a year of probation then to be locked away from my family .. You know what in sayin?"

He nodded. "So what's new like any music or what?"

"Yeah man. You know you gotta use the things you been through for ya music. We gone get this label running and we on it."

"Any new music collabs with Nicki?"

I chuckled. "Nah, not yet. Nic just had the baby, so nothing right

"We working trust me! I got a lot happening in my life right now But we gone make It through."

"You got any new collabs with nicki coming out?"

"Nah not right now. Nic, just had the baby so she tied up. Maybe in the future."

"That's wassup. Thats all the time we got today. Y'all listen out for some music from Meek Mill!" He said and went off air.

Nicki 💋

"Can I see this please?" I asked looking through the papers.

I knew I was procrastinating but now I was finally ready. I had decided that I was going to start my own clothing line and model some of my pieces.

"You sure about this?" Jeremy asked me.

"Yeah, I want to do it, so I'm going to do it." Meek probably wouldn't be too happy but this was what I wanted to do.

"Alright, so let's set up this shoot and we can get on it."

Looking at my phone, I hadn't heard from Meek. "Ok, excuse me for a minute."

Walking out I called Meek, 3 times and they all went to voicemail.

-

"Hey Mama Kathy." I said walking in.

"Hey baby, how you doing."

"I'm doing, how was she?"

"You know she's never a problem. How's everybody?"

"Pap is good. I haven't heard from Meek all day." She shook her head.

"My son, Lord help him." She said and I laughed.

"I just feel like it's not right for us right now. You know?"

"What you mean?"

"He's been so irresponsible. This is a man that I want to marry but I don't have forever to wait on my happily ever after. Maybe I should just give him his space."

"Well, whatever you do, just make sure it's the best decision for your children."

Meek 🔌

"Meek, don't you think you need to chill?" Deen looked at me.

"Man, let me have some find damn." I said throwing another shot back.

He shook his head walking away. Checking my phone, I had missed phone calls from my mama and Nicki so I just turned my phone off.

"Meek you straight?" Omelly asked sitting beside me.

"Yeah man, why yall niggas down my throat?"

"Cause nigga, you on probation and you wildin already. We trynna make sure you straight."

"I'm good." I slurred.

-

Shuffling my keys, I tripped walking in the house.

"Damn." I said turning on the light. Nicki was sitting on the couch staring at the wall.

"Rihmeek, where have you been? I've been calling you all day!"

"Calm down man, I was out with mel and them." I said taking my shoes off.

She walked towards me. "Meek, you smell like straight fucking alcohol. Are you serious right now!"

"Bruh, stop yelling! My head hurt and you wanna be all in a nigga face.

"So you just have no freaking care in the world. You got the mother of your child home with BOTH of your kids and you not even answering the phone!"

Walking to our room she was still fussing. "Nicki shut up yo! Damn, you keep running your mouth for what?"

"Because you don't care and I do! Obviously you don't care about going back to jail or about being away from your family because you wanna go out and make stupid was decisions and be irresponsible. Grow up yo!"

"Nicki, I'm a grown ass man. I can do whatever I want. If I want to go have 10 shots then I'll have 10 shots. If I want to stay out all night I will."

She nodded. "So yo ass can be by yourself since you a grown ass man right?"

She slammed the door walking out. As soon as I hit the bed, I was lights out.

Excuse all errors. ❤

Breaking up for now? Or for good?