15.

"Who was that girl?"

"You talking about the girl backstage?" She nodded. "Elle. She just somebody I met when I got in the game. That's all." I layed back. 

She just nodded walking to her suitcase. "Nic I know you not mad about it." I watched her.

"No, I'm not. It was just a question out of curiosity."

I shook my head. "I think you pissed off because I spoke to her."

"Trust me if I was pissed off y'all both would've known. I asked a question and got an answer. End of discussion."

"So why you got an attitude for?"

"I don't have an attitude. Damn, I can't ask a question. Like I was curious you expecting me to pop off or what?"

"Nicki I can tell you have an attitude. I'm just trying to figure out wh-"

"Ok Rihmeek!" She said getting loud and walked away.

Nicki 💋

THE NEXT DAY 

"Your almost done!" Oscar said as he was touching up my make up.

"You good Nic?" Jeremy asked and I nodded. "Meek is finishing up his set so we gotta move!"

Oscar finished up and my security was escorting me by the stage. Standing waiting Deen walked up beside me.

"Deen do you know Elle?" He looked at me.

"Not really. Light skin shawty, she like attention." He said and shrugged. "Don't worry about it, she nothing compared to you Nic."

I smiled. "Aww Thank you Deen." My smile faded seeing Meek.

"Nicki your on!" I heard and I walked on stage.

Doing our collab, I didn't even look his direction.

"So you gone act like I'm not here?" He said backstage.

"Meek what are you waiting for me to do? I'm not giving you the reaction you want?"

"You ain't even look my way when you was out there."

"And?" I rolled my eyes walking away.

Months later ..

We ended the tour early because I had gotten sick. When I got on stage I felt nauseous and dizzy. I would throw up in the hotel rooms, it just wasn't good so we ended it early.

"Onika." I looked up and she smiled. "Come on back beautiful."

Meek followed behind me. He forced me to set up a doctor's appointment but I was positive it was a stomach virus.

"So tell me what's been going on?"

"When I was on tour I was nauseous and throwing up everywhere. I'm thinking it's a stomach virus."

She nodded. "Its very possible but there are some other things that it could possibly be with those symptoms. We are going to run a few tests ok?"

I was getting nervous just sitting there. "What you think it is baby?" Meek asked and I shrugged. He was rubbing my hand.

"Alright Ms.Maraj, we are going to give you an ultra sound."

"Wait for what? I thought you were going to give me medicine."

"We're going to make sure everything is okay with you stomach. You'll be fine." I layed back in the chair.

She dimmed the lights and turned the screen on moving the thing on my stomach. I watched her and she nodded.

"Ahh!" She said looking at the screen. "Ms.Maraj I see why your having these issues."

"Why, what's wrong?" I started panicking.

"Your 3 months pregnant." She said smiling and my mouth dropped. "Congratulations!"

Looking at Meek, he was in the corner grinning. "I'll be back with some prenatal vitamins alright?" She printed the pictures handing them to me.

"Meek I'm pregnant." I said in disbelief.

"I know, you ain't happy?" He rubbed his neck.

"I am, it's just I never thought it would happen to me." I said sitting up. "Are we ready Meek?"

"Baby .. We are going to be a family regardless." He wrapped his arms around me kissing me.

Excuse all errors. 💋

Where there's happiness, there's drama .. right? 🤔😊