9.

Nicki 💋

"We are back with the lovely NICKI MINAJ!" I smiled and blew kisses while the audience screamed.

"So you have a lot going on right now! You just released a single with rapper Meek Mill, Bad For You!" The crowd cheered. "It seems that you guys have an amazing relationship. Can you tell us about it?"

"Meek is my best friend. I've known him my whole life and he was like the brother I never had. We've been each other support system and I think because we're so much like each other is why we have such a close relationship." I smiled and she nodded.

"So talk to us about Nicki? How did you get to this point and to this point with your bestfriend."

"I used to play basketball in high school, then I fell in love with the art of music. I just worked to get to this point in my life and I'm happy that I get to succeed with somebody I care about."

"So what's upcoming for you? Dating life anything?"

"I mean who's not coming after me." I said playfully flipping my hair and the crowd started screaming again. "No I'm playing, but nothing major. I'm just focusing right now."

"Your blushing .. but thank you for stopping by .. ladies and gentleman it's NICKI MINAJ!"

Meek 🔌

"You got a club appearance tonight." Coon said looking at our schedule.

"Wait .. that's tonight?"

"Yes sir .. we been talking about this all week."

"Damn." I thought to myself. "Is that all we got?"

"We got a club appearance tonight and you got a show tomorrow. We got shit to do."

"Imma hit you up later man." I dapped him up and headed to Nicki crib.

-

"What's up ma?" I said and she turned around grinning.

"Hey Rihmeek." I sat down on the couch and she sat in my lap.

"What you been up to all day?"

"I had an interview .. I don't feel like I'm doing enough work though ."

"I mean I got a show tomorrow I want you to come to and a club appearance tonight."

"Yeah I'll come for you." She said looking me up and down.

"What's good." I smirked a little.

"I need some attention Meek." She whined rubbing my chest.

"Word?" I asked and she nodded. "Then why we talking?"

Turning us over, she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Meeek." She moaned as I left marks down her neck.

"I want you right now." She whispered in my ear, running her hands down my jeans.

"Say no more Ma." I picked her up taking her upstairs, throwing her on the bed.

Nicki 💋

"IF YOU GOT LOVE FOR MEEK MILL  AND NICKI MINAJ MAKE SOME MF NOISE!" The DJ yelled.

I was sitting in the section with the Chasers and it felt like we were all in high school again. I used to be with them all the time and I could  care less for female friends. 

"Look I be ridin' threw my old hood,
But I'm in my new whip.
Same old attitude, but I'm on that new shit.
They say they gon' rob me, see me neva do shit.
Cause they know that's the reason that's gone end up on a news clip.
Audemar on my wrist... BUSTDOWN!
We poppin' bottles like I scored the winnin' touchdown.
Memba meek dead broke?
Look at me up now.
I run my city from south philly back to uptown."

I watched Meek, while sipping on my drink. Who would've thought 5 years ago that we would be in the position that were in.

"YO , yall know I the MF QUEEN OF RAP IN THE BUILDING! NICKI MINAJ!" He held out his hand and I smiled grabbing it.

"Since we got my baby in the building, we finna take it back!" Deen handed me a mic and they dropped the beat.

"Your bitch call me big daddy
Tell that bitch that I'm big daddy
When I hit the lot I don't get the little bitch
Nigga I go and get the big daddy
Pick a bitch up in the big daddy
Big face Rollie that's a big daddy
Got your bitch calling me big daddy
When I pull up all the hoes like big daddy
Nigga I'm big daddy"

Meek turned around looking me up and down. I winked and he laughed.

"Pulled up in something that look like a million, nigga put me up on
Ain't gotta sell it, but he say the pussy a drug that he re-up on
Spur of the moment I ball like Ginobli you bitches get D'ed up on
You mad at me go get mad at your nigga 'fore I put my sneakers on
He cop me this wrist game, now its just us at the Knicks game
I might have to take him on tour just to fuck in Australia, Brisbane
Your time is ticking you bitches will be around shorter than Vine vids
You watch your mouth or my niggas will shoot up the club like what Shyne did"

The crowd rapped the rest of the song and I went to sit down on the couch. Grinding in my seat to the songs that  were being played, I was getting hella sleepy.

Looking at Meek walk towards me, he sat down next to me pulling me closer.

"Did I tell you, you look sexy as shit up there!" He said in my ear causing me to blush.

"I appreciate it." I said smiling.

"So you good, or what?"

"I'm getting a little sleepy." He nodded standing up. I watched him dap up the Chasers and he came back grabbing my hand.

Walking behind me, he held onto my waist walking me out of the club. Paparazzi was everywhere!

"Meek and Nicki are you too dating?"

"Nicki when's your album releasing?"

"How long have you been dating?"

I held my head down the whole walk to the car. He layed back in his seat.

"Tomorrow is the big day Nic!" Meek said folding his hands behind his head.

"What's tomorrow? You mean your show?" He shook his head.

"Then what Meek?"

"You get to meet Papi tomorrow!" He said and I almost choked on my drink.

Excuse all errors 💋

Btw .. don't get comfortable with the cute chapters 🤔