24.

Nicki 💋

Meek didn't come home last night, so I guess he was mad at me. He would just be mad, because I was telling him my feelings.

"Ri-Ri." I said picking her up. "Hi gorgeous." She just smiled at me. If anything my baby stayed happy. "Let's go check on bubby."

Walking downstairs, Papi was sitting on the couch watching cartoons. "Pap, what you doing down here."

"I was bored in my room. I didn't want to wake you up." He said still watching tv.

"Well, you hungry? You want some pancakes?" I asked putting Ariah in her bouncer and he nodded.

Sighing going to the kitchen, I was trying to find the pancake mix and the doorbell rung.

"Mommy someone at the door!" Papi yelled. I rolled my eyes laughing at him.

Meek was about to get an earload from me. I opened the door.

"Me-Deen?" I was so confused. "Come in."

"What's up Nic." He smirked walking in and I closed the door behind him.

"Uncle D!" Papi grinned at him.

"What's up lover boy." He rubbed his
ead and tickled Ariah.

"What?" He turned around seeing me look at him.

"What you doing here?" He chuckled lightly.

"I can't come see my God children?"

"You can but Meek not here. Where he at, he was suppose to be with y'all."

"Let me talk to you in the kitchen." He said looking at Papi.

I walked in the kitchen looking at him. "Deen, you better tell me something. What's wrong? Where's Meek?"

"Meek got locked up last night." He rubbed his head.

"What?" I yelled. "You playing right? It's a joke! He gone come in here and Imma smack the shit outta him for playing."

He had a straight face. "Nah Nicki. They came and got him last night. They didn't say what for, I'm waiting for him to call me."

"Deen, are you serious." The tears started falling. I shook my head.

"As soon as I get some information on it, you'll be the first to know." He hugged me.

I wiped my face sighing. "I got y'all ok? That's what he told me to do. I got to meet up with Coon, but I'll be back alright?"

I nodded walking to the door. "Uncle Deen are you coming back?"

"Yeah, I'll be back later. I'll bring y'all some food."

Papi nodded and I closed the door behind him.

Meek 🔌

"Williams." The guard said and I followed him to the phone.

Calling Deen, he picked up on the second ring.

"What's good Deen?"

"Trying to get everything straight."

"Alright, you talk to Nicki? My lawyer? Coon? Anybody?"

"Yeah, I just left ya crib not to long ago. She thought I was playing. Coon talking to ya lawyer now."

"Ight, I just wanted to make sure everything was straight. Imma hit you and Nicki up later."

"Ard." He said and hung up.