21.

Nicki 💋

"Baby you look good as hell." Meek said and I blushed.

"Thank you Rihmeek." Holding my hand he helped me down the stairs into the backyard.

"Let's make some noise for the family of the hour." The DJ said and everybody clapped as we walked out.

It was finally the day of our baby shower and I was so excited. Everybody loved the house and I was happy being around my family and friends.

We were dressed in so white. When we walked out Meek went straight to his boys so I went to talk to my mom and my friends.

Meek 🔌

This day was unreal for me. I couldn't believe I had a princess on the way.

It was so many fathers that wasn't involved in there child's life but I vowed to myself that I would be in my princesses life from the very beginning.

"Look at this nigga .. got a kid and one on the way. All you got left is that ring man!" Deen said.

"Yeah .. when we be rollin again you already know how its gonna go."

"You ain't going no where. Nic gonna had dat ass on lock down."

We laughed. "Nah I'm a grown ass man, I do what the fuck I want."

Omelly laughed. "Nah, a nigga ain't even gone be able to go to the bathroom."

"Man, you already know how she be!" I said dapping them up.

"That's what you need though. If she holding you down you should be doing the same .. ya feel me?"

"Yeah I feel you man. Let me go over here to my lady real quick."

"He gotta check on wifey." They all said. I laughed because they was all clowns.

"Y'all already know." I slapped them up and walked away.

-

"Well Meek .. I didn't know you had a son." I had went back to talk to Mama Carol.

"Me niether .. but yeah I do." I rubbed my waves.

"What do you mean by that." She asked looking confused.

"It's a long story . Let's just say I missed 2 years of his life and I don't plan on missing anymore." I smiled and she nodded looking me up and down.

"So you really wanna marry my daughter huh?"

"Absolutely." I said smiling a little.

"Why .. " she asked.

I had many reasons why I wanted to marry Nicki but no one ever asked me before why.

"Because she's different .. you know. She real .. she been down with since we were young. She been there through all my craziness plus finding out about Papi. And even though we fell off a little she just been down and always been there."

I stopped to think and continued.

"Her personality is amazing .. she just an good person. Yeah , we argue ..yeah , she can get on my last nerves .. but .. that's my baby the end of the day." I said smiling.

"So your ready to handle each other's responsibilities as well as yours and your childrens."

"Yes ma'am .. I am." I said nodding.

"Ok .." she nodded.

"Well whenever you decide the time is  right. I approve of you."

"Your saying I have your blessing?" 

"Yes .. you have my blessing Meek?" She said smiling.

Excuse the errors . ❤

Sorry for the short chapters but there going to be longer !