16.

Nicki 💋

Weeks later ..

Being pregnant was still a shocker but I felt the symptoms. All the cravings and everything.

Like a week later Meek and I had decided that it was time to move in together. So we were still deciding on a new house or I move in with him.

Finishing packing up one of my boxes I kept getting notifications on my phone.

Rapper Meek Mill spotted with his alleged ex-boo, Elle! Question is what happened to Nicki? Quick fling or a cheating scandal?

I was beyond pissed off then this nigga had the audacity to walk in house.

"Meek get out of my house!" I was trying to be as calm as possible, I was shaking.

"What? Hell I do to you?" He screwed his face up.

"I ASKED YOU ABOUT THIS BIG FOREHEAD ASS HOE AND YOU ACTED LIKE IT WAS FINE! YOU SAT IN MY FACE AND LIED MEEK! NOW YOU GOT ME OUT HERE LOOKING STUPID!" 

"Yo you really bugging right now! What you talking about?"

"Is this the reaction you was looking for? This what you wanted? Why were you with her?" I yelled.

"Nic calm yo ass down. It ain't even like that. Like chill yo!"

"DID YOU FUCK HER?" He looked away. "Did you?" I said staring at him.

He sighed. "Yeah, yeah I did." My heart dropped.

"How many times Meek?" I bit my lip.

"Twice." He mumbled.

"Meek are you serious right now?" I asked getting louder.

"Yeah, you asked me a question! Why you making it so big? She was before you Nic."

"Rihmeek get out of my house!" He shook his head and slammed the door. The tears fell and I couldn't even control them.

When I felt like things were going good, things started going left.

Meek 🔌

"Daddy, are we going to Nicki's house tonight?" I shook my head and he pouted.

"Why not?" My mama asked me sitting in front of me.

"Because Nicki on some sh-stuff, that's why!"

"What you do this time Rihmeek?"

"Ma why it always gotta be me? It could be her." She shook her head.

"Because you don't know how to keep your hands to yourself! Now what happened?"

"Rumors going around I'm with Elle because I spoke to her the other day. Nicki spazzing talking about I lied to her. Cuz she asked me about her before."

"Meek why you ain't tell her from jump? She would've been mad but it would've been better than her finding out herself."

I rubbed over my face. "How bad I mess up Ma?"

"You need to fix it son! Soon!"

I sat back thinking about it.

Nicki 💋

"How long you in town for mommy?" I asked her sitting down.

"Just the weekend .. you don't look prepared for me even though I told you weeks ago."

"I know I've just been super busy, I'm sorry! I had really forgotten all about it."

"It's ok baby! But talk to me what's new?"

"Well mommy there's something I forgot to tell you." I bit my lip.

"What is it?"

"I'm pregnant ma." I shyly smiled and her mouth dropped.

"Congratulations how far along?"

"3 months."

"Wait .. with who? I don't know this man! I need to meet him."

"Oh you do!" I thought to myself. "Well mommy it's... Meek." I played with my fingers.

"ONIKA! Are you serious? How did this happen? How long has this been going on?"

"Ma I'm pretty sure you know how it happened. But we tried in high school but it wasn't working. But you know we're both grown and yeah. It's been a minute now!"

"Well where is my son Meek? I would expect him to be here too."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't know. We are not on speaking terms right now. We got in an argument."

After telling her what happen, she shook her head.

"Not my Meek?"

My mama was so in love with Meek. He was like the son she never had. She cooked for him when we were younger and everything.

"Yeah, I'm just pissed that I had to find out myself and that he lied to me and was with her."

"I understand, you should-."

Looking down at my phone Meek was calling me.

"Nika answer the phone!" My mama said about to grab it.

"What Meek?" I rolled my eyes.

"Nicki?" I heard Papi's voice and he changed my whole mood.

"Hey big boy, what you doing?" I smiled.

"Nothing, can I come over to your house. Daddy said we not going." I could hear him pouting.

"Sure tell your daddy to bring you. Then we can play okay?"

"Okay, bye!" He said and hung up.

"Was that Meek?" My mom asked confused.

"No that was his son, Papi. He's coming to see me."

"Oh good then you can talk to Meek." I shook my head.

"I'll talk to Meek when I'm ready, and right now I'm not."

-

"Pap you need to behave alright?" Meek said hugging him.

"Nic-" I just shook my head.

"He'll call you when he's ready to go home." I said not making eye contact.

"I'm sorry Nicki." I nodded and closed the door.

After playing with Papi we sat down to watch a movie and he was half sleep.

"Pap, I'm about to turn this movie off." I said grabbing the remote.

"No mommy!" My heart started racing. Next thing I knew he was sleeping on my thigh.

I didn't want to think to much of it, maybe it slipped because he was sleep, or maybe he meant it.

Excuse all errors . ❤

Let's make predictions on the next chapter ! 🤔