5.

Nicki 💋

2 days later ..

"Let's go Meek!" I yelled from the bleachers.

"Girl calm down!" Candi said. Candi only interested in basketball when Deen was playing.

"Shut up! That's my ba- .. best friend playing!" I said trying to cover it up.

"The whole school knows it's your best friend damn." She said rolling her eyes. She had a attitude because her and Deen wasn't agreeing.

I was yelling and Fah looked at me. "What?"

"Why you yelling so hard for him!"

"Because you not doing it, you too busy giving Josh h-"

"NICKI!" Candi said pulling my arm. "Chill out." She laughed.

"She knows I don't like her and she want to say something anyways."

They ended up winning the game and Meek grabbed his towel walking towards me. "Good game Meek!" I smiled and he hugged me.

"Thanks .. what's up Candi?" They nodded at each other.

"You celebrating tonight?" I asked him.

"Deen and Omelly trynna go eat. So I'm rolling with them. What you doing?"

"I'm about to go home an-" my phone interrupted our conversation. 

It was Jacquez. Meek looked at me shaking his head walking away.

Following him in the hallway it was just us. "Meek wait." I said pulling his arm.

"When you gon drop that nigga Nic?" He leaned against the wall.

"Meek I'm trying to figure out how."

"It ain't hard. Drop him with no hesitation."

"Meek it's not that easy .. especially me. We've been together for a minute and you know that."

"Nic are you serious right now?"

"Yes Meek .. you out of all people should know how I feel about stuff like this."

He rubbed over his waves sighing. "You know I don't like sharing mines." I bit my lip. "I'll give you a couple more days .. but if it ain't done by then .. I'll do it."

"Fine Meek." I whined and he nodded.

"I'll hit you up later." I sighed watching him walk away.

I was starting to think we would be better off as friends. 

Meek 🔌

"Why you ain't bring ya girl?" Omelly asked.

"Who? Meek single man. I ain't messing with nobody trac showing ass daughter." We all busted out laughing.

"Now you can make your move with Nic." Chino grinned.

I laughed. "Already did bull. Waiting on her to get rid of that gay nigga."

"Word? You think y'all gone get it right?"

"No doubt,  she just needa stop playing."

I sat back thinking about all the valuable advice Nicki taught me.

FLASHBACK

"Meek that's wack." She pushed me and I laughed.

"What I do .. I was just walking with her." i said smirking.

Me and Fah were on and off so I had came up on a new jawn, Brianna.

"You don't do that! You look like such a hoe. You playing with females emotions. You boosting her head up while you got a whole girlfriend!"

"Fah playing games tho!"

"Then let her go! Don't have her just so you can get top whenever. It's cheating anyways!"

"And when all of a sudden you was with Fah?" I scratched my neck.

"You know I can't stand that hoe but what you doing is wrong. That's all I'm saying."

She walked away from me. "Nic." I called and she turned around. "Where you going."

"Don't worry about it." She rolled her eyes and walked out.

END OF FLASHBACK

She always been my shorty. She was the only person besides my boys that I  trusted. She might as well be one of them with the relationship we got.

I just wanted to let her know that I was serious about us being together.

Nicki 💋

"So why you ain't saying nothing .. what's wrong?" Quez asked.

I couldn't even hold a phone  conversation with him because I was so nervous and was trying to figure out how to do this.

"Um I been meaning to talk to you abo-"

"About what."

"Us." I said clearing my throat. "I don't think we working Quez. I think it's just time to go separate ways."

"Oh word? I was thinking the same thing."

My heart instantly dropped.

"Really Quez?"

"Yeah, you know how I feel about you Nic but we obviously taking two different paths and I don't want to distract you from that."

"Alright .. well I'm glad we are on a mutual feeling about it .. so I'll see you around then huh?" He chuckled a little.

"Yeah Nicki , you will." I was fighting to hold back tears.

"Ok bye." I said and hung up before he could answer. This was weird for me. I didn't know how to react.

-

Walking into Meek' s house he was laying on the couch. I remember him telling me his mom was out of town. I needed somebody to talk to.

He looked back and smirked. "What's up .. what you doing here?"

All I could do was stare at him. "Nicki what's wrong?" He stood up.

"We're done Meek." I said with my voice shaking.

He sighed. "Come here ma." Pulling me to him I felt the tears falling.

Sitting down on the couch, I cried hard in his chest while he held me the whole night.

Excuse all errors .❤