8.

Nicki 💋

Putting my hair up in a bun and changing my clothes, I cleaned up a little before he came over here.

"Yo you should really keep your door locked." I heard turning around I saw Meek.

"It was open for you." He just nodded looking around.

"So what's been up with you Nicki. It's been a minute!" He sat back.

"Working .. I see you've been busy." I said and he didn't catch on.

"Yeah .. here and there. Gotta keep myself busy."

I nodded. "So look there's something that I've been wanting to talk to you about." He looked at me waiting. "Papi!"

He rubbed over his face.  "To be 100 .. I didn't know about him at all."

"Meek you just don't understand .." I sat back trying to get my words together, thinking about the whole situation.

FLASHBACK

"What's up Can?" I said opening the door.

"Hey Nic .. you heard from Meek?"

I automatically panicked. "Why? Where is he .. what's wrong with him?"

"Nothing .. I just heard he has a son and I wanted to know if it was true."

"By who? Fah." I looked at her and she nodded.

"I'll be back Candi." Grabbing my phone I went upstairs.

Calling Meek numerous times, all of them went straight to voicemail.

Going on his Instagram, I saw pictures of him with a little boy who looked just like him.

Looking at the pictures, I broke down crying.

END OF FLASHBACK 

"You don't understand Meek .. I was hurt." I felt the tears coming.

"Because I didn't tell you? I had just found out too."

"No because that was supposed to be us! We were suppose to have that! Instead it was with Fah trifling ass? Then on top of that you weren't answering my phone calls? I felt like I lost my best friend Meek." I said wiping my tears.

"Look I didn't know about none of that. Did I want it to be with her .. no! But that would've been another child growing up without a father like me. That little boy is my heart though Nic."

I just sat there looking at him. "Trust me .. I wanted you to have my first child, I wanted to do it all with you."

I looked away wiping my tears. "Nicki .. look at me." Looking him in his eyes, his eyes were red too. "It can still happen." He grabbed my hand pulling him towards me.

"Meek you got a whole child and career you need to worry about. You got too much to be worried about me."

"Let me worry about all that. I want you Nicki and you been knew this. Just stop playing games and let's be real."

"I just don't wa-"

"I got you man. Let me do my job ok? Just trust me!" I nodded wrapping my arms around him, he pulled me tighter kissing him.

THE NEXT DAY

"Meek." I said trying to push him off. He groaned and his grip got tighter. "Meek I have to get up."

He rolled over and I got up going to the bathroom. Handling my business, I came out wrapped in a towel trying to find clothes.

"Where you going?" His voice was raspy and deep.

"I got work to do. When you sleep you miss opportunities." I winked and went downstairs.

Meek 🔌

"What's up bull .. where you been at?" Omelly dapped me up.

"I was at the studio with Cruz, then I hit up Nic crib." I said sitting up.

"Oh shiit .. y'all back or what?" He was super geeked for nothing.

"Almost. She was in the studio with Cruz, we busy working."

"Word! So yall trynna hit up the joint tonight or what?" Chino rubbed his hands.

"Nigga always wanna go to the strip club. Stay yo ass in the house." Deen said and everybody laughed.

"Nah you on ya own. I got Pap tonight." They nodded.

"Go handle your business bro." I dapped them up and left.

-

This custody thing with Fah was so pointless. She expected me to do everything for him and I ain't mind but she didn't do nothing.

"Hey Ma!" I said closing the door behind me.

"DADDY!" Papi yelled running to me. "What's up." I picked him up.

"Hey Meek." she said. "What took you so long?"

"I was choppin it up with the boys."

"Oh. Meek you know I'm just trying to make sure you good."

My mama had always been protective but me living my lifestyle and with my past she was always worried.

"Trust me I'm good mama." My only goal was to get my Mama out the hood and now that I was on top I bought her whatever she wanted.

"I just wish you had Nicki around to keep your head on straight." She sighed.

"Ma, I told you I'm good. Let me make my own decisions." I said grabbing Papi's bags.

"Alright Meek .. you know I'm hard on you because I love you."

"I love you to Mama."

Excuse all errors ❤