32.

Meek 🔌

"Nicki .." She just looked at me. "You can't beat yourself up because of her." 

"No Meek, it's all my fault. She disrespected you and Ma and Papi . I allowed her to." She said crying in my chest. 

"Look at me!" I said holding her chin. Her face was red and the tears just kept coming. "Calm down baby, she gonna feel the way she feel. It is what it is." She sighed and I wiped her tears. 

She shook her head going in the bathroom. I felt bad that Nicki was beating herself about how her mom acted at dinner. I liked Mama Carol but she was foul for what she said. 

I looked at Nicki walking out the bathroom. I grinned at her causing her to smirk. "What Meek?" She asked climbing in bed. 

"Even though tonight didn't go like we thought, the fact that you defended Papi like that, give me another reason why I want you to be my wife." I looked at her and she just blushed. 

"You always know what to say don't you?" I chuckled. "Something like that." 

THE NEXT DAY 

I wanted to do something to get Nicki's mind off of everything that was going on, so I was gonna take everybody on a trip. The Chasers, Candi and my mama. Just to get out and have some fun for a little while. 

"Yo you getting it together right?" I said on the phone with Coon. 

"Yeah, everything straight."  

"Ard, Bet." 

Nicki 💋

"Mommy's baby." I said playing with Ariah. Somehow she took everything away and made me so happy. It was crazy how much she was growing. Everyone said she looked like me but looking at her all I saw was Meek. 

"Nic, can you get dressed please." Meek said walking in the room with Papi behind him. 

"I don't want to. I want to lay with my baby all day." I poked.

"Mommy, pouting is for babies." Papi said and Meek laughed. 

"Well let me be a baby Papi." I stuck my tongue out and he mocked me. 

"I'm dealing with 2 big ass kids!" He said and we laughed. "I need you dressed like now! We got places to be." I rolled my eyes getting up. "Watch ya self ma." He smacked my butt and walked out. 

"Ouch!"

"Hey babes!" Candi said running to me with her arms open. 

"Hey .. what you doing here?" I asked her confused and she looked at me crazy. 

"Damn, a I missed you would be too much huh?" She stood with a straight face and I giggled. 

"Sorry, I didn't know you were coming." I said pulling her in for a hug and she took Ariah away from me. 

"So baby what are we doing here?" I looked up at Meek and he wrapped his arms around me. 

"I got this house for a little getaway. You gone be surrounded by all the people that genuinely care about you for some fun. Just to get your mind off of things. Stress free weekend alright?" 

I nodded and he kissed me deepening it. "Eww!" Papi yelled and I giggled pulling away.

Meek🔌

"Man you and Nic not ready!" Deen said getting on the bike. This nigga had been running his mouth about racing the whole trip. 

"Let's go then, I got 20k on it!" My mama was sitting down with the kids

"Let's go then, I got 20k on it!" My mama was sitting down with the kids. "Nicki come on!" He had Candi on the back of his bike and as much as Nicki didn't want to ride but I convinced her anyways.

"GO!" Omelly yelled and I gassed it. "Meek!" Nicki screamed and I just laughed. "Meek I am going to kill you!" She said whining but I was too focused on winning. 

I had finished first and Deen was mad. "Give me my money noddle head." I said laughing taking my money. "Always another time." I walked away and laughed. 

"There you go." I said pulling out Nicki chair. "Thank you Rihmeek." My mama sat beside me and the boys sat on the other side of the table. 

"Daddy, I want to sit with you." Papi said walking towards me. I looked down at him and he grinned laughing. 

"Come on man, you just want to sit beside Nicki anyways." Pulling him in my lap he leaned back on me playing on my phone. 

"So this wedding .." I looked at my mama and she sipped some of her drink. 

"Yeah Auntie. Y'all got a date yet?" Omelly asked. I shook my head. 

"We ain't been able to sit down and talk about it lately. We been hustling. Just know all y'all invited and my boys are my groomsmen." They nodded dapping me up. 

Everybody was having there own conversations, looking at Nicki she was just as quiet feeding Ariah. "You straight?" I asked lowly. 

"Yeah .. I'll be back." She got up and I watched her walk away. 

"What's wrong with her?" My mama asked looking at me and I shrugged. "You think something bothering her?" 

"I don't know .. I'm bout to go find out." Leaving the table, I seen her coming out of the bathroom in this hallway. 

"Nic." She looked up at me and I could see that she had been crying or was thinking about it. "Why you crying?" 

"I wasn't crying Rihmeek." She looked away but I moved her face back. 

"So what you call it then?" She shook her head. "Obviously something is wrong and-."

"Meek it's her." 

"Who? Ya moms?" I asked and she nodded. 

"It's irritating me so much! Our family and friends out there enjoying themselves and my mom is not even here. The woman that was my role model, is looking down on me like I'm crazy. Because this is what I chose to do and she's not happy with it Meek. What am I suppose to do? Everybody lives to make their mom proud and I can't even do that." She had tears and snot running down her face. 

"Nicki , just breathe alright? You can't continue to blame yourself for her actions. I've told you this already! You a grown ass woman and you can do whatever you want. Whether she with it or not is on her, but at the end of the day you got a child to worry about. Trying to make everybody happy is something you don't need to focus on. All you can do is make sure you don't do the same shit to your daughter."

She took a deep breath, wiping her face. "We gone be good .. trust me." I kissed her and she went back in the bathroom, so I went back to the table. 

"Is she alright?" My mama whispered and I nodded. "She straight." 

Excuse all errors. 🤘❤