27.

Nicki 💋

"Meek please stop calling My phone if it's not about Ariah."

I said on the phone with Meek. For the past 2 weeks me and Meek haven't spoken to each other so I was staying in a hotel suite because I wanted my space.

"What do I have to do baby?" He had sent me flowers and everything but I didn't want it.

"Be responsible!" I said hanging up the phone.

Getting Ariah dressed, I was going to spend the day with my baby. My cell phone started ringing again.

"What Rihmeek?" I yelled answering the phone.

"Nicki?" His voice was so familiar.

"Jacquez?"

"Hey, how you doing?"

"I'm good .. wait, how you get my number?" He chuckled.

"I talked to some people about contacting you."

I had ran into Jacquez a few days ago and we had a conversation.

FLASHBACK

"Pap what kind of ice cream you want?"

"Strawberry."

"Papi be careful boot." He had bumped into this man.

"Sorry." He said and i looked at the man.

"It's alright little man." He stopped looking at me. "Nicki?"

I just looked at him smiling. Really i thought he was just another fan.

"It's me Quez .. I just got some toning that's all."

"Oh hey, you do look different." I gave him a little side hug.

"So what you been up to?"

"Working."

He laughed. "Yeah Nicki Minaj is definelty popping." I giggled.

"Mommy, can we go now?" Papi asked eating his ice cream.

"These your kids?" He asked and I nodded. "Meek." I said.

"Word?" He acted shock but I know he already knew.

"Yeah, we tried in high school but it didn't work. So now that we were older we decided to give it another go."

"That's wassup. I'm happy for you Nicki. You getting your happily ever after."

"Well Thank you." I smiled. He looked down at his phone which was ringing.

"Well I gotta go but Nic it was good seeing you. Tell Meek I said what's up."

"Um I don't think i will." I laughed.

"Why not?"

"You know he ain't never like you. Stop playing." I said and we both laughed.

He shook his head walking off.

END OF FLASHBACK

"So what can I do for you?"

"Um, I need a favor. My cousins birthday is coming up and were having her a party at this club. Do you think you could perform for her?"

"Umm .. You know none of my services are free."

"Come on Nic, can I get that ex boyfriend discount?" I laughed because he was so serious.

"I'll talk to my management and see what I can do and I'll get back with you."

Meek 🔌

"Whats good Cruz?" I said dapping him up, sitting down.

"My man, it's been a minute. You good?"

"Yeah, I been chillin." He nodded.

"How Nic and the kids doing?"

"They good. She ain't talking to me right now."

He laughed. "What you do this time?"

"I had some drinks with the boys, I came in fucked up and we go into it so we not on good terms right now."

"She just care about you. That's why she down your throat .. if she ain't you wouldn't hear nothing from her." I sat back thinking.

-

"Why are you here?" Nicki said in her doorway.

"Damn, I can't check on my daughter?"

"She sleep, how you find my room?"

"Don't worry about it, you gone let me in or what?"

She rolled her eyes moving out of the way. "Daddys princess." I whispered kissing her.

"Where's Papi?"

"With my mama, she wanted to keep him." I sat on the bed and she sat across the room.

"You still mad at me?" I looked at her and she nodded.

"Baby I'm sorry forreal. I was fucked up and the shit I was saying I don't even remember."

"Meek that's the problem. Your irresponsible. You literally just got out of jail and already you've fucked up. You have two kids to take care, you need to grow up."

I could see her eyes getting red and watery. "Come here Nic." She walked over to me standing in front of me.

"Stop crying." I said holding her hands. "I'll get it together ok? I promise." Pulling her in my lap, she put her head in the crook of my neck.

"I wanna take you somewhere baby. To get away from all this. Just us .. we just need to chill."

"What about my babies?" She pouted.

"They can stay with my mama while we gone. It's just gonna be me and you . A little baecation."

"Ok!" She said and gave me her dimpled smile.

Excuse all errors . ❤

BAECATION TIME !  👅🌴