Traveling Through Time

I hear myself scream as Parker shoots the gun. I always knew Parker as a sweet guy that wouldn't hurt a bug (unless you're an annoying bug, then you're dead). Now I watched as Parker shot a bullet towards the guards, not even thinking twice about taking someone's life. Maybe someone's parent, a person's sibling, a parent's child. Someone is going to die because of Parker.

Later...

  I wake up in the shuttle again, this time I'm tied up. "What happened?" I ask. Parker is looking out the window, staring at nothing.

  "I shot and you tazed the person it was going to hit. She fell down, but it was still better than being shot. The bullet hit a guard's gun, so no one died. You blacked out after you pressed the button to taze her, so you didn't see them shoot me with a tranquilizer shot. Let's say now you know as much as I do. I woke up and I'm tied up in here."

  "Testing!" We hear Shadow Man's voice in a speaker. " Parker and um..." I hear the shuffle of papers," Tori. Yes," I hear him talking to someone else. " Are you sure that's her name? He said that? Ok then. Parker and Tori it's time! You're going back in time!" I hear the engine start, and it slowly gets louder and and louder. The roof of the room that the shuttle is in opens, revealing a night sky. "10, 9,8,7,6,5..."

  I close my eyes as I feel us go upwards to the top of the roof. We zoom forward instead of upwards now, and soon we see strange shapes everywhere. The world is gone, and now we are entering time.