Wild Horse On The Run

Teresa's P.o.V

  "Which way to the palace?" I ask. I'm so excited and happy. I've been in captivity for about two years, and I'm free now.

  "This way, follow me." Sarah says as she makes her horse go into a trot. Thanks to Chris' knot tying skills we were able to tie up all the bandits. All six of us had about 2 bandits each on our horses. Lucky, I know where everything in the camp was. If any of them wake up, I have a pan.

We packed it up into the wagon and attached Chris' and Tori's horses to it. Freedom I thought to myself will it be like I remember it? How much has changed? I tried to stop thinking about it. I couldn't take my mind off of it, but Parker came just in time to distract me.

"Are you excited? You're going to see the palace, and eventually your parents." I smile at him. He does not know what I have been through in life, yet he seems to know me so well.

I try to come up with a witty response to his question. I have not had a full conversation with anyone besides Louie and Tori in the past two years, so I am quite rusty. "You too." Way to go Teresa. He laughs and then looks at me smiling. The sun reflects his glasses, and the light goes into my horse's eye.

The horse jumps up and runs. I have not ridden a horse in a long time. I don't know what to do! We soon past Sarah and Alexander, as they lead the way to the palace.

"Keep going! I'll get her!" I hear Sarah yell. She moves her horse into a full run. She pulls up next to me and grabs the horse reigns. The horse goes up on its hind legs. I watch helplessly as one of the bandits falls off, still tied up and unconscious. Sarah catchs him by the rope and catches him. The horse is calm, but the man woke up all commotion. He screams as he gets pulled up and put on Sarah's horse.

"I thought I was going to die, thank you!" He says to Sarah, still shaking.

Sarah nods and smiles,"It was no problem at all."

We find the rest of the group still trotting slowly. Parker quickly pulls up again."I'm so sorry! I didn't know my glasses were so bright! I can't believe -"

"Parker?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for everything."

He blushes and smiles. "Glad to help kidnapped princesses and their friends any time." He stops talking and looks at me. "Are you are truly alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you."

"Of course, no problem. Anything for you."

"What?"

"I said we should stop and eat food. I'm going to suggest the idea to Sarah." He gives a slight bow and gallops to the front. What does he mean anything for you? Something strange to think about. So once again, I try to block the thoughts out the my mind.