This Is It

"This is it," Parker says softly,"we're really going back in time."

"Yeah, but it's an adventure! We'll have great fun!" I hear the robotic chains move as Parker turns to face me.

  "An adventure? Who knows what we'll spawn as! We're going to be randomly placed in some random time period, most likely as peasants, and you think of it as an adventure?!"

  "Kind of, sort of...yeah."

  "You need help" he mutters. A bright white light flashes, signifying our arrival. The chains let go automatically, and some sort of chemical is being sprayed into the shuttle. I yawn, sleeping gas.

Later...

  "Where am I?" I open my eyes.

  "Lay down, your Majesty!" What the heck? It's a woman in a servant's dress, from what seems to be around the 1500's. I...I spawned as a princess?! How?  Aren't they supposed to be graceful?

  "Where's Parker?!" The woman looks up.

  "Do you want me to call for him?" She seems confused.

  "Yes, please." She smiles, perhaps no one else says 'please' here.

  She opens the big wooden door, and looks out the hall. "Her Majesty requests the presence of Parker the Apprentice!" Apprentice? Wow, even in Medival Times Parker likes reading and nerdy stuff.

  Several minutes later there is a knock on the door. I get out of my huge and fancy bed, and realize I am wearing a beautiful gown, kind of like that Taylor Swift gown in Love Story. I open it and see Parker in what seems to be half Noble and half peasant clothes. "You wanted to see me?"

----------------------------------------------
If you haven't seen Taylor Swift's Love Story that's the dress
*Seriously though watch it the song is amazing*