The Rescue

Tori's P.o.V

"Don't touch me, where's Teresa? Louie?" I say frantically as a group of five men surround me and begin untying me. The other ten are quickly packing up the camp.

One minute I'm telling Teresa funny stories, next thing I know she runs away and these guys are here. I heard a scream earlier, I shudder at the thought that perhaps Louie found another victim.

I am completely untied by now, but a man holds one arm, another grabs my other arm. Someone puts an arm aroundy waist and his hand over my mouth.

"Tori? Tori!" I recognize Alexander's voice. I bite down on the hand. He screams and lets go.

"I'm over here! Help-" the hand goes back on. A fourth man grabs my two legs and together they all carry me to a wagon. I can't move, I am too outnumbered. The fifth man begins tying my wrist together while the rest laugh.

"They actually thought they could take her back with only three people! Such idiots!"

The man holding my right arm says. My legs are quickly tied, and two let go. They only hold me from the waist, mouth, and one arm now. I try to think of a plan, but nothing comes to mind.

"Hurry! They're coming!" Someone back at the camp shouts. They quickly take the hand off my mouth to grab a rag.

"I'm here! Hurry!" I scream to Alexander, and maybe Parker. There were three people, weren't there?

"Shut up!" The man says as he promptly puts the rag.

"Oof!" I hear a pang and the man holding my arms falls to the ground.
Parker stands behind him with a pan in his hands.

"Rapunzel really knows weapons." He says surprised. I smile under the rag. He's so funny and wierd, even in situations like these.

The last man holding me lets me go and lunges at Parker, but I quickly throw myself at him. He falls and Parker hits him with the pan.

"Are you alright?" He quickly asks me as he pulls down the rag and lifts me up from the ground.

"You just saved my life." I say. I've always loved that line from the superhero movies, but never expected to say it one day.

"That's how I roll." He says nonchalantly. He turns and hits another man as he tried to grab him.

"Did you always have that?"

"No, I stole it from the camp."

"We finished them!" I hear Teresa shout. I try to turn (I'm still tied up it's hard to move) and see Teresa walking towards us.

"You took them down?" Parker says, his eyes shining brightly.

"Yeah, and Alexander's getting a bit better. He won't die."

"Good, where's Sarah?"

"Who's that?" I ask Parker. He doesn't seem to hear me. He goes towards Teresa.

He turns around,"I'll go to get a knife to cut the ropes off!"

"Ok!" I say. He walks off with Teresa to the tents. I sighed. I never thought I'd be that jealous of Teresa. Yeah, she's beautiful and I wish I looked like her, or knew archery. She has Parker under her wing, he's totally into her.

Wait. Do I like Parker?

I have no time to decide if I do or not before a hand grabs my waist and goes over my mouth. The person lifts me up and runs, and I am completely unable to escape. I can't scream because of the hand, and I obviously can't move because of the rope. The person keeps running into the forest, for what seems like forever. I try biting but I can't, the hand is clasped so tightly I can't even open it.

About 20 minutes of just being carried I am dropped. I fall onto the ground almost face first, unable to break my fall. I try to move, but just roll. The arms pick me up and off the ground and sit me down. It's Louie. I open my mouth to scream but he quickly puts his hand back on. He ties another rag around it. This whole getting kidnapped thing is getting really annoying.

"Be quiet! You don't want to let everyone know where we are now, do you?" Yes I do I think.

"They thought I was knocked unconscious by that girl, but I only pretended I was. As soon as they were all distracted I made my move. Princess, you are so difficult to keep." He pulls down the rag.

"Help me!" I scream quickly. He smirks.

"No one's around, they can't hear you. Don't bother." He sits next to me."It was really hard to run so much while carrying you." He pauses," It was so worth it though." He grabs my chin and forces me to look at him.

Then he kisses me.

----------------------------------------------
PLOTWIST- I know, I know, it's gross...but it's all for the plot.