Found

Parker's P.o.V

  "I'm telling you, escaping was a bad idea. We got split up, and there is no way to leave the dungeon. We are going to die here." I say crossly as Teresa and I walked down the damp halls.

  "It could be worse, you could have gotten lost with someone else."

  "What is that supposed to mean?"

  "What do think?" She winks at me. Wait, did Teresa just flirt with me? I have to think of a witty response.

  "What am I supposed to think?" Weak answer, but good enough.

  "You already know it." She slips her hand into mine. Her hands are cold. She looks at me,"Sorry, my hands are cold. I need to warm them up, is that alright with you?"

  "Definitely." She smiles, another good response.

  Suddenly I heard footsteps coming down the hall, towards us. Teresa turns to me, as if asking what we should do. I begin to walk faster, we turn a corner to try to loose them. The footsteps begin running, they heard us.

  "Do we run?" Teresa whispers.

  "What do you think?" She grins at my joke and begins running, I quickly go behind to catch up.

  I run as fast as I can to go ahead of Teresa, to make sure it's safe ahead. A shadow of a person suddenly appears in front of me and grabs me. It happens to quickly to react.

"Parker!" It isn't Teresa, it's Tori! Relief washes over me. They come into view.

Their faces sink when they see someone holding me. "Do not hurt him, no harm shall be done. Unless you do, then I'll hurt you. A lot."

"Relax, he's fine." Alexander says, and Tori brings the torch light to his face. He is wounded on his side, but it seems to have healed a bit. He smirks, but there is a sadness in his eyes. Tori is the first one to mention it.

"Alexander, what's wrong? Where's Sarah?"

The smirk fades and he sinks to his knees. "It's all my fault! I couldn't keep my promise!"

"What? Alexander what happened to Sarah!" Teresa asks him. I kneel down next to him to try to comfort him. I put my hand on his back awkwardly.

He stands up right away, giving me a mean look. "I was just trying to help." I manage to mumble.

"She's gone, a pirate took her. He escaped his cell and found her when she was alone."

  "What?!" Everyone seems to shouts at the same time.

  "I already told you, you have to help me get her back. Please, I lost her on my own, I know if I find her I won't be strong enough to take her back."

  "Don't worry, she's smart, she'll find a way to survive." Teresa says sweetly.

  "Enough talking, let's go find her." Tori says as she takes out a sword and starts walking. Alexander gives me a questioning look.

  I shrug," Don't ask me." We follow Tori.

  "If we die I'm blaming you, Parker." Teresa says as she walks.

  "What? Why?"

  "I don't know, because I want someone to blame."

  "Alright, only if we die."

  "Only if..."

----------------------------------------------
I'm absolutely in LOVE with the posters Demigod_Girl12 created!