The Promise

Sarah's P.o.V

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Parker asks nervously.

"Why are you like this every time you escape?" Alexander replies.

"Have you done this before?" They freeze.

"Of course not, Alexander was just joking.

"So, you are a wanted criminal?" Teresa asks Parker. I am surprised, this is the first time she talked since her conversation with Parker.

Parker blushes. "Once they realize we have escaped, I will be." He blushes even more when Teresa quietly laughs.

Alexander catches up to me. "Do you think they are... together?" He asks me nervously.

"Definitely, if not they will be soon." I try to act natural, it is strange to talk about relationships with Alexander.

"What's wrong?" He seems to sense my nervousness.

"I do not know, I am just scared. We are escaping from the palace dungeon, that is probably one of the most dangerous things I have ever done. What if one us dies? This was my idea. It is my fault if they do and-"

He puts a hand on my face gently. "Everything will be fine, I promise." I can hear my own heartbeat, and I am not sure whether it was from the fear of being caught or because of Alexander. He blinks and shakes his head, and quickly takes his hand off my face. "We should catch up to them, " I soon realize that we are alone in the dark dungeon hallway, " it is best if we all stay together."

Stay together

"I sure hope we do." I whisper.

"What?"

"Nothing, we should go catch up." I go to his side and neither of us say anything.

----------------------------------------------
These posters by Demigod_Girl12 give me LIFE! This is my favorite one 😍

Happy Holidays!