A Nightmare Come True

Tori's P.o.V

Parker is holding me close, watching the sunset on a beautiful ship. He turns to look at me and smiles. I feel myself blush as he grabs my hand.

"I'm injured and in the dungeon, all your friends are going to die." I let go of him and take a step back.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we're in danger." The sky turns dark, the boat is soon replaced by a dungeon cell. He soon has chains and falls, he doesn't get up.

"Parker!" I yell as I run to him. Bars rise up in front of him, and I am unable to reach him. I hear people screaming, and I soon smell death.

"No!" I wake up and sit up. I smell it again, and turn to see a maid holding a nasty soup.

"Bad dream, your Majesty?"

"Yes, that was all." I remember Parker's words. "Did the guards recently lock someone up?"

  "Certainly, those ruffians that took you are all locked up." Oh no...

  "Did they happen to lock up two young woman, a young man with glasses, one holding a knot, and another young man with a limp?" I asked, hoping she would say they were not in the dungeon. Sadly, that was not the case.

  "Yes, those were five of the 20 bandits. One escaped, the one with the knots, very strong and tall..." Chris is safe!

  "I command that all four of the bandits I asked for are released immediately! They are not bandits, they are the ones that originally rescued me from the other fifteen. The one that escaped was another friend."

  "Oh dear, I shall tell the guard to talk to you. He would not believe me if I told him what you just said." She shook her head, in confusion and worry.

I stay in bed while she goes to find a guard and think. How did Chris escape? Didn't the guards recognize Parker since he's an apprentice? None of this makes sense.

*Knock, knock*

"Come in." I straighten my back and take a deep breath, hoping my friends come in. I frown slightly as a guard walks in instead.

"You wanted the four youngest ones? Two men and two women?"

"Yes, can you release them?"

"I went down as soon as Penny told me, however they are not here at the moment."

I'm startled. "What do you mean?"

"I mean they're gone."

----------------------------------------------
The poster and new cover are all made by Demigod_Girl12  ! I will be adding the posters she made on my next chapters! Comment your thoughts on her art!
I love it :)