~Chapter 8~

It's month four of the tour and I wake in Ni's bed but he's not there. I hear him yelling at someone on the phone but I don't recognize the surroundings. We must have been on the move last night while we slept. I have no idea who he's on the phone with but I hope he tells me why he's so upset. I stand out in the warm air and it's more than warm it's hot. It's also only 6 am and for some reason we're awake.

"I don't care what you think, I'm telling you its fine. She's fine."

"No she's not pregnant why the fuck would you ask me that."

"Again I'm married I have no reason to sleep with your wife."

"You realize there are seven other dudes for her here? Why would she choose the only married one?"

"I'm done having this discussion she's not going to call you and I'm going to make sure she isn't in contact with you. You've done enough to her."

He hangs up the phone and I know he saw me standing there. He looks at me and I can see the anger in his eyes. I'm not sure what happened or what Owen said to him but I know it isn't good. He grabs my hand and pulls me back onto the bus with him. It roars to life and we move again, but he grabs a condom from his drawer and he pulls me into the bathroom with him. I look at him and he instantly knows why I'm giving him a terrified look. He lets his shoulders sag but he doesn't say anything. I know he's not going to hurt me.

The shower is running and we're inside it but he hasn't made a move yet. My eyes dart to his as I close the gap between us. I can't help the moans that are coming from me and I hope they can't hear them over the water. He's fucking me hard but it's not hurting me. He's lost in my hair and the water as I gasp for air crashing around him.

We get out of the shower but are still in the bathroom when he looks at me through the mirror. He's got his normal glow back and his eyes are blue again. I'm lost in them when a knock comes on the door.

"Are you two done in there?" Louis's voice carries through.

Instantly we laugh leaving the room to sit in the living area. Louis is less then pleased but he only gives Ni a face. I'm not paying attention since El is texting me.

To P: I hope things are well.

To El: They are now, Ni and I had a bit of an issue when his wife came when you were here but its ok now. Owen keep contacting him and I know Harry will be next.

To P: Why can't he leave you alone? You're leaving him alone.

To El: I don't know but he's always telling them he's sorry. One of these times he's going to show up at a show.

To P: I hope not but if he does you'll have plenty of people to gang up on him

To El: I wouldn't ever want to put them through it but I know they would stand behind me.

To P: Please tell me you're not pregnant.

To El: I'm not but what would make you say that?

To P: It's just going to make things worse.

To El: I know Ni and I talked about it. I just want to be happy and at this point a married Ni makes me happy.

To P: I know he does but you can't figure he's going to leave his wife for you.

To El: I know he won't, we've also discussed that.

To P: I have to get back to work but I wanted to make sure you are doing well.

To El: Have fun at work. I'm doing fine.