Chapter 20

CHAPTER 20

            (Feel free to play the FLAMAZING song to the side)

            “Harry!” Liam squealed. “Get off!” he giggled as I tickled him.

            “Never!” I retaliated, tickling his stomach some more. I never knew he was ticklish. Hearing him giggle is cuter than actually seeing his giggling face. Eventually, he knocked me over and I nearly got lost in these sheets. I threw my hand up and shouted “LIAM! HELP!” sarcastically waving my hand around as if I were lost at sea and I needed saving.

            “I’ll save you!” he shouted, jumping on top of the sheets to rescue me. I laughed as Liam found me and kissed my forehead. “Found you.” He whispered.

            I took him by the neck and kissed him, a bit harder than necessary. He put one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek and kissed me back. The bed sheets were burying us alive, much too much for our own good. As the kiss grew more heated, the more desperate I became. Before I could even take in my own actions, I had Liam’s shirt on the floor.

            Liam was tugging on my jeans to get them off. I smirked against his request. He grunted and broke the kiss. “Harry, stop teasing.” He breathed hungrily. I smiled a dimpled smile sending his body in shivers. I flipped us around slowly and laid on him lightly. His head tilt back as his fingers dug into my hips. What started out as a rushed, desperate make-out turned into slow, tender gestures.

            “Je t'aime tellement” I whispered into his ear. “I love you so much” My lips trailed down his neck and his breathing hitched. My French accent always gets to him. My mouth formed a trail of kisses down his chest, his jaw line, and his stomach.

            “Harry,” Liam whimpered. “Please don’t tease me.” He closed his eyes. He must be worried that I’m going to tease him and not lead to anything. I smiled warmly, not that he could see through his closed eyelids.