Chapter 21

The feedback for this story is amazing! 6,000+ reads?! That's wicked cool! OMG I'm so happy that you are enjoying reading, as much as I enjoy writing. But, alas, the story will end probaly in chapter 22-23. Haven't decided :/

But, I will be co-writing a Louis teacher fanfic AND writing my own Narry fic as well. Love you all a lot (: This chapter is dedicated to Ziamtomylirry because her comment on my last chapter was soooo sweet. I appreciate all your comments equeally though (:

---

CHAPTER 21

Today was our last day in Paris. Sad face. But, we had one hell of a time. In our week here, we managed to accomplish nearly everything there is to do in Paris. Liam and I kissed on the Eiffel Tower, like how I always wanted to! Niall and I took LOADS of pictures. We even visited the mammoth Louvre Museum. I've also been dying to visit the Palace of Versailles. Sophia even met a few cute boys. Though I was skeptical about that part, she seemed really happy.

            Christmas Eve is tomorrow. So we'll be spending it in my house instead of Liam's tiny flat. I'm not too sure that there will be any Christmas gifts because of everything Liam has given us. He is a true angel. Him being with me is gift enough.

            I'm in Liam and I's hotel room, getting ready for tonight. Liam is taking me out to dinner. Although we're not in Italy, I'm hoping for a pasta restaurant. However, I'm happy with whatever Liam offers me.

            I was having trouble finding my blazer. I know I packed it! I have searched my luggage case for twenty minutes! Liam is in the living room getting ready. I don't know why, but he didn't want to see me until I was finished. It's not like it's our wedding day, where you can't see the groom before the wedding. Wait. Isn't that for the bride?

            "Harry?" Liam knocked lightly at the door. I sighed and said "Come in." in a defeated tone.

Liam walked in the room and looked at me in just my black pants and white tuck-in shirt. He smiled at my outfit then looked up at me. He didn't look so bad either. He had on a white shirt with a grey vest over it. He looked adorable!

"You look rather dashing." I chimed. He smiled and went to his luggage case. He pulled out a fancy buttoned jacket, as well as my blazer! He had it?!

"Looking for this?" he threw it at me gently. I caught it and nodded while putting it on. He slipped on his jacket, and grabbed his wallet from the nightstand. "Ready, babe?"

I nodded, grabbing my phone. I don't know why. It's not like someone's going to call me. I also grabbed my wallet, which held my ID and passport and whatnot. Liam walked out and waited for me. It was 6:26 in the evening, according to the wall clock.

We left the hotel room and stopped by the one next door. It had been left open. I scoffed and went inside. "Niall!" I called. He came running out of the bedroom in laughter.

"Sophia and I are watching Grown Ups 2!" he chuckled.

I sighed. "Niall, she's eleven!" I groaned.

"I know, I know! But she already knows half of the things she shouldn't!" he threw his hands up in defense.

"Yeah, that YOU taught her!" I growled. Niall laughed at my frustration. I sighed again and picked up his phone. "Keep your phone on you." I tossed it to him, and he placed it in his pocket.

"We're heading out." I gestured to the door. "KEEP. THE. DOOR. LOCKED. I don't want anyone coming in here when we're not here." I explained.

Niall used his hand to gesture that I was talking too much, "Okay, 'MOM'." He rolled his eyes. "I'm older than you, don't forget that." He pointed his finger at me. "And, besides, if anyone comes up here, I'll just beat their ass." He shrugged.