Chapter 9

OH MY GOODNESSGRACIONIOUS!! (yes that is Joey Graceffa)

BUT OH MY GOODNESS! 300 READS ALREADY?! I know it's not a lot, but it's a great amount in my book (No pun intended) ;) You guys are the best! ♥ MUAH! THANKS YOU SO MUCH! ♥ This chapter is for you guys xxx

CHAPTER 9

[Harry's POV]

It's been about 5 days since that whole confession thing with Liam at his flat. So he knew that I wasn't straight, and he didn't care? Awesome! I seriously thought it would change our "friendly yet shy" relationship. But it didn't. I'm still his "mate" and he still means the world to me. I can't believe I'm going with him to the dance next week. He's not worried about people seeing us together? I hope he doesn't change his mind at the last minute. That would really hurt.

I was in Liam's kitchen doing art homework. My partner had dropped out of the class, and Liam's partner was Zayn. Zayn had something to do today, so I decided to work on mine with him.

"What is that?" Liam asked, pointing to my failed attempt at drawing a giraffe.

I frowned.

"A giraffe!" I retailiated.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"What is your project on? Terrible zoo animals?!" he laughed, squinting his eyes. He had the cutest laugh ever!

"Well you got the zoo part correct." then I looked at his paper. "Well then, what's THAT!"

He looked at his paper. Then cocked his head to the side.

"I actually don't know." he shrugged. "I forgot what that was to be honest." He put his pencil down and laughed, little crinkles by his eyes. "I'm done for the day and it's..." he checked the clock on the wall. "5:28."

"Yeah, I gotta get home. Gotta make dinner." I sighed.

"Why doesn't Ausitn cook? He IS your gaurdian." he crossed his arms

Cause Austin could care less about his step-children.

"He uh- can't cook." I lied. "My mum and I always did the cooking." I smiled.

"Oh. Alright." Liam nodded. "Well, I'll give you a ride." he grabbed his keys off the table.

---

"Thanks for the ride." I smiled. It wasn't snowing. The sun was out, but it was still pretty brisk out.

I was about to step out of the car, when I noticed Ausitn was washing his car. Uh-oh. I don't want Austin to see him. I know he already met him, but I was unconscious then. Now I'm awake, and I don't want him to say anything about me to Liam.

"Is that a 2009 GMC?" Liam's voice spoke up. I turned to face him, and he was eyeing Ausitn's truck.

"I'm not sure, I'm not a car pers-" I was interrupted by Liam getting out of the car.

I got out, and followed him.

Austin noticed him and he put the sponge down. He walked over to Liam.

"Hey there!" Austin waved. "Liam right?" he asked.

Liam nodded.

"Hey, nice truck you got." he gaped. "I didn't notice it when I stopped by last time."

Austin looked at his baby, and nodded.

"Ya think?" and Liam nodded. "I've had it for 2 years now, why? You like trucks?" he wiped his hands on a rag.