Chapter 4

The reason why the typing or spacing looks weird is because I'm using my moms laptop instead of my desktop computer. It's a different software, so it looks weird. But the next chapter is being revised on my desktop so it should go back to normal. (:

CHAPTER 4

[Harry's POV]

Okay, I'm so stupid! He just saw me! And he looked at me funny, too! Ugh, just kill yourself now Harry!

As I looked at the different cold medicines, my mind was rambling with excuses for if he were to ask me what I was doing watching him. A couple popped into my head. They seemed good, just which one would I use for-

"Harry?"

I jumped in fright.

Liam's deep voice distrupted me of my thoughts.

He was standing next to my trolly, hands in his pockets, with confusion written on his face. His brown eyes searched my face, before scanning my body. "Don't freak out."

He looked back at my face, and I couldn't read his poker face. Show some emotion, damnit! Are you gonan hit me or not?!

"You look terrible," he eventually spoke.

Not as bad as I expected.

I still didn't speak.

"Were you just-" he gestured behind him to the aisle where he caught me spying.

I shook my head and began stuttering. Damn it! Use one of your BRILLIANT excuses you came up with 5 seconds ago!

"Are you-" he began.

"I wasn't stalking you, I-" I stopped because I had to sneeze.

He chuckled.

"Aw, you have a cute sneeze," he laughed. "Almost like a baby monkey."

Once he saw my confused expression, he started rambling.

"I'm not calling you a monkey or anything!" he stated quickly. "But they are quite adorable actually. I kinda want a monkey." he looked at the ground.

I smiled. Was he really getting weak knees cause of me? Aw, how cute....what's the catch?

"So anyways, uh, Harry." he shook his thoughts away and looked in my eyes. "Don't you have a cold?"

"Y-yeah, but my step-dad needed a few things so." I held up the list.

He cocked his head, and grabbed it. He scanned over it, before gaping.

"Geez! A few!" he handed it back to me. I put it back in my sweats pocket, folded in fours. "Harry, you should be resting."

I nodded, and went back to looking for medicine. A warm hand on my wrist snapped me from my search. Liam gently moved me out of the way. He began to look for something. Once he found what he was looking for, he handed it to me.

"Here," he insisted I take it. "That's the best for colds."

I looked at it. Then the price.

"That's a lot for this little bottle!" I gaped. "Kinda on a budget," I sighed.

Austin would kill me if I went over the budget. Last time I ended up with a beating. I don't fancy to get beat up 3 times today.

"I'll buy it." he took it from my hand.

My eyes bulged out of their sockets.

"Liam you don't have to, reall-" i was interupted with another sneeze.