Chapter 19

21, DECEMBER, 2013, IM BACK BITCHES! I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE BUT WE HAVE BEEN MOVING SO NO WIFI! BUT I GOT IT BACK TODAY AND IMMEDIATLEY HOPPED ON THE COMPUTER TO FINISH THE CHAPTER! I understand that my updates have been less frequent and all but, in my defense, I READ THE MAZE RUNNER SERIES AND IT'S SO UMF!

Sorry, :D Onwards (: 

--------------------

CHAPTER 19

"HAAARRRYYY! LETS GO!" Liam called up the stairs of his flat. "WE CAN'T WAIT FOREVER YA KNOW!"

"ALMOST GOT EVERYTHING, CAN YOU HOLD ON!?" I called back from the bathroom, making sure I have everything.

"BY THE TIME YOU'RE DONE, THE HOLIDAY WILL BE OVER!" Liam called, a bit agitated.

I wanted to make sure our vacation was PERFECT, so excuse me for not wanting to ruin it by leaving something important. I was about to leave the bathroom, when I spotted my toothbrush. I'm gonna need that. I picked it up and placed it in my little dufflebag that was hanging by my side. I took one last look in the bedrooms and quickly rushed downstairs, where Liam was inspecting his watch nervously and tapping his foot. The sound from the stairs couldn't go unnoticed, so he snapped his head up and sighed.

"Finally! What were you doing up there." he realesed a breath while taking the dufflebag from me and slinging it over his own shoulder. He is always taking heavy things off of me. As if I am too posh to carry my own weight. But, I don't say anything.

"Well," I panted due to my power walk down the stairs. "I wanted to have everything prepared."

He sighed and took my hand in his, leading us to the door.

"See, thats why you don't pack last minute." He shook his head like a parent. "Had you done this last night, like I did, we could've been on the road already." I rolled my eyes at him as he closed the front door. 

"Sorry, 'daddy'." I scoffed.

Liam smiled cheekily. "Anything for my boy." he kissed my cheek. I chuckled and threw my foot up to his bum to kick it. He laughed and led us to the car.

It's been several days since the "accident" at the pub. Turns out the police had been on the lookout for Austin for a ton of charges. They would've taken him dead or alive. Austin is alive, though he suffered MAJOR head trauma. He's now in a jail cell, waiting to be sentenced. With all of the charges building up, he's looking at a good 25 years to life the cop said. Good. He's out of our lives for good and forever.

Now, Liam and I are on our way to Isle of Man, the small island off the Northwestern coast of England. He's got some family up there and we'll be spending our holiday there he said. I feel guilty that I haven't made enough time for Niall, what with me being with Liam at his place all the time. My best friend is moving back in next to me! So I should be spending more time with him. So he, along with Sophia, will be joining us. We're on our way to meet up with them at the airport.

In case you haven't looked at a modern map of the UK, Isle of Man is above the country of Wales, WHICH is to the West of the UK. We are currently in London, which is at the Southeast bottom of England. In America, that would be from Florida to Washington. Well not exactly, but you get the point: ITS FAR! So a boat won't be an option. And as much as I hate airplanes, I'll have to suck it up.

At the airport, we got out of the car and gave it to one of the workers to put in the cargo plane area. Yes, we are taking that tiny four door car with us. I don't know why, we can always get a rental. But Liam would rather have his with him. Oh well.