Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

He did. He fucking did. He kissed Perrie Edwards. Why!? Why her?! She's perfect! With her perfect hair, and her perfect body. WHY DON'T YOU JUST MARRY HER DAMMIT?!

I had kicked over a trash bin on the side of the road. I was panting from my power walk away from the party. Now I'm lost. Great. I scoffed. Then, I spotted a road sign. It looked familiar. I walked up to it and inspected the sign. There were letters written over it. I traced my fingers over the writing.

"Harry + Niall= BFF'S"

Then more words.

"Niall + Pheobe Rodgers= ♥"

I forgot that he used to be obsessed with her in secondary school. A tear slid down my face. I've been here before. Niall, me, my sister...and my mum. We had taken a road trip to Yorkshire years back. It's been so long, I forgot the exact amount. Our car had broken down on the side of this very road. And while we were waiting to be picked up, Niall and I wrote on this sign. Sophia was too small to write. My mum just took pictures and laughed at us. I wonder where those photos had gone.

If I remember correctly, theres a shortcut that leads back to town. If I follow it all the way down, I'll reach my neighborhood.

---

I was now pacing home. Freezing in the snow. I should've brought a coat. But I guess I figured that, if i got cold, Liam would give me his jacket...like always. I have to stop depending on him! He makes me so mad!

He makes your heart mad.