Backstory (MUST READ FIRST)

[Back Story]

Harry Styles is a 17 year old senior, but not the kind of senior you'd see in those high school movies. He was a nerd. And not one of those nerds that everyone adores for being nerdy, no. He was abused, tormented and teased. And not even at school either. In his own home...by his alcoholic step father. His mother had passed away from a rare illness when he was 11, his little sister Sophia being only 5.

Plus, at school, he gets bullied. By the football players. Harry was once watching a practice game over by the nets, but one of the players, deliberatley kicked the ball away from the goalie to hit him in the stomach. He puked for 2 days, nearly getting the wind knocked out of him. They always pull at his shirt, stretching the fabric. They throw around his favorite beanie that his mother gave him when he was 10. They spit in his lunch, which is why he's so skinny. He doesn't eat at school, and if theres hardly any food at home, he'll give his plate to his sister so that she can have a full stomach. Harry can't count how many nights he's gone to bed hungry, because he's made sure his sister is fed.

He'd been through a lot. So whenever his step father burns his cigars on Harry's arm for not doing the dishes, it puts a lot of pressure on him. He makes sure to get his homework done first so he has time to cook for and tutor Sophia, who is now 11. Sophia doesn't know what their step father does to him. He doesn't want her to worry about her big brother, her influence, the one she looks up to. Little does Harry know, Sophia has her own secrets and problems of her own, that she's not telling him.

Then theres 18 year old Liam. The biggest jock of the senior class. The ladies man. Girls want to date him; guys want to be him. Teachers are charmed by his crooked smile. He gets into the hottest parties, and sleeps with prettiest cheerleaders in the school. His best work of art was Danielle Peazer, the school slut. Danielle is pretty nice, but she has a habit of sleeping with the first guy to call her pretty. She's never TRULY been in love. But she's nearly been passed around the enitre football team. Liam dated her, slept with her, then dumped her. Something she's used to. But the entire football team loved him and was his family.

That's just at school, however. He lives alone because he was kicked out a year ago. His mom found drugs and steroids in his room, and she was fed up with that kind of behavior. She never even heard his side of the story. But Liam didn't like his mother. He should be careful with what he says about his mother. Many kids wished their mother was still with them, or even loved and nurtured them.

So how can these two boys have a lot in common?

-----♥-----

I couldn't find any brunnettes with green eyes! And all of the girls that I found didn't have names! UGH! So I'm giving you the option: Emilia Clarke or the girl on the side-> 

Emilia Clarke is a woman, but in some pictures she lookes young. But she's still too old to play Sophia, though she has green eyes and brown hair so go figure...it was so hard to find the character for her!

The girl on the side looks 16-17, but she has the features to fit Sophia. So whatever floats your boat, you can imagine Soph however you like (: