Part Thirteen(3)

-Last Time On The Thirteenth Chapter(2)-

     They let go of me, and I'd never thought I'd say this but, I have a peace of mind when they were here. Even Ivan, when he also hugged me, and Kiku suprised me as well. He was one to have personal space, but he gave me a quick squeeze, saying "Onry(Only) this one time, wirr(will) I hug you." He then gave me a smirk and backed up.

     "What's next?" I asked determined to leave this place. Alfred pointed to the door on the other side of the hallway. It read 'Japan', and we all nodded our heads as we knew what was going to happen next. I led the group to the next door, and carefully opening it and entering inside.

     Toni and the others weren't as luck, as when they faced danger, it was a worse threat then they had expected.

     I had no idea what was happening. I began to get hungry and luckily for us the garden had some fruit and vegetables to eat. We all hid behind some bushes, running from the monster.

     Although, I'm not to sure it's real. I glanced over the edge of the well cut rectangular bushes, only to see a well elaborate prank done by...Lovino?!

     What was Lovino doing scaring us like that? I got up from our hiding spot to face this, so called, beast. I glared at him, and I think he knew I found out because he flinched in his costume. Yet he continued to act as a monster. "Romano! What are you doing?" I yelled. The others peeked over the bush, and they had a confused looks on their faces. Lovino shook in his costume, and fear was written all over his face.

     Gotcha!

-The Story-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I ripped the mask on his face. Reveling his true identity to be Lovino. The others were in shock, but I just stood there confidently. " What do you think you were doing?" I asked. He paused before responding with "H-how did you find out?!" He was shivering, but I couldn't help but smile at how adorable he was. "Are you okay?" He questioned, he must of took notice of me smiling at his fear.

     "I'm fine." I calmly stated. "Who else was behind this though?" I added. Lovino just shook his head though, "Just me." "Vell then, let's just leave." Ludwig joined to the conversation. Feliciano nodded, and followed behind Ludwig. Gilbert hopped out from the bush, yelling "I knew it all along!" Yao stood up and walked up to Lovino. "Never do that again!" He shouted at his face. Also making an aperence is Ukraine, who just stood there traumatised as Feliciano decided to help confert her.

     "So how do we leave Romano?" I asked. Lovino then turned around to kick what appeared to be a part of the garden, but was just a wall. Behind the wall seemed to be the rest of the hotel.

     I was shocked, something like this must of took alot of time. Maybe that's why there is food growing here.

     We followed Lovino to exit the strange area, and made it back to the hotel. The extremely creepy, hotel. I then got curious, about everyone upstairs. Did Lovino prank them too? How would he do that by himself.

     "Hey Romano, do you know what happened to everyone else?" I asked. "What do you mean?" He responded confused. I saw him turn around, and face me again. "Everyone is fine."

     "I'm talking about everyone upstairs." I repeated. "What do you mean?" He had more confusion in his voice this time. "Did you not prank them?" I looked at him, a bit concerned of what I might have really heard. "No." He replied sternly. I could tell he was getting a bit tired with the conversation.

     I then had a terrible feeling that, maybe they're in trouble, and it may sound stupid, but I feel we have to help them.

     Back at where Matthew opened the door, everyone walked inside.