Shower Fun (4)

CHAPTER FOUR

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS 18+ MATERIAL

I strip myself of my t-shirt and undergarments before stepping in the boiling shower and sighing in relief. The hot water caresses my shoulders, the my back, down to my butt and squeezes- wait, squeezes?!?

"WHAT THE FU-" I begin, but am cut off when a pair of smooth lips clash against mine roughly. A familiar scent of clay and pine fills my nose and I immediately relax and wrap my arms around Deidara's neck, taking note of the fact that his hair is down because it feels much thicker under my arms.

"What are you doing in here sir? I am currently naked and have an angry Uchiha waiting on me." I say after we pull apart. I look into his eyes, but am completely shocked at what I see. His eyes are already clouded over with lust.

"I know you and I both want to wait to have sex, but I want to hear you moan my name, right now. Having his eyes on your exposed body made me so mad, it wasn't funny, so he's gonna know you're mine, even if he only looks at you as a sister." Dei growls while looking at me directly in my eyes before attacking my neck with his lips so roughly, there'd be bruises, for not just Itachi, but everyone to see. He continued to bite and suck as I made no effort to suppress my moans, since our room was away from everyone else.

"Dei, what are you planning?" I moan out and wrap my arms around his head, pulling it down so he can suck on my breasts. He gladly takes some of the skin in his mouth and sucks roughly at it, causing me to throw my head back and groan in delight.

"You're gonna find out right now, hm." He says and chuckles before slamming me up against the cold shower wall. He stalks toward me slowly before getting down on his knees, then looks up at me with a large smirk.

"Pick your leg up and put it on my shoulder." He demands. My eyes widen, but I do so anyway, still confused as to why.

"Can you guess, hmmm?" He asks seductively and I look down at him, completely oblivious to his plan. I shake my head no and look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I have no fucking clue, take me on a shoulder ride and- mother fucker!" I moan out as he quickly shoves me back further against the wall, picks my other leg up, and shoves his face right into my core, licking furiously.

"Wanna guess again?" He says colicky. To reply, I just shove his face back into my vagina and he continues licking away.

"Hurry up so I can return the favor!" I pant furiously. Dei pauses for a moment before licking at my clit faster. He then takes one of his fingers and pushes it in gently and strokes inside of me. By now the only thing I can do is pull in as much oxygen as possible and scream his name.

"Deidara!" I moan out loudly as I cum in his mouth. He continues to lick all around, allowing me to ride my orgasm out. He removed my legs from his shoulders and lowered me onto his lap. I felt his hard erection press onto my leg and I smirk at him.

I push him back off of his knees and then get onto mine. I grab his hard length in my hand and begin moving it slowly. He throws his head back and right before he moans, I stop moving my hand. His eyes snap open and he growls at me.

"What are you doing, hm?!?" He yells. I chuckle at his pouting face and stroke just once more before stopping again. I look up at him and bat my lashes while smirking evilly.

"Beg." I demand simply. He growls, and refuses, so I move my hand just a few centimeters and squeeze his now pulsing dick. He groans and squirms slightly before closing his eyes.

"Please!" He finally yells at me. I laugh at him and begin to move, but very slowly.

"Please what?" I say as I stop again. He groans again and looks as if he's contemplating if it was really worth it to beg.

"Get me off!" He yells and bucks his hips into my hand. By now I can feel his fast heartbeat pulsing through the veins on his erection.

"Open your eyes and look at me." I demand. He opens his eyes and pants even heavier. I smirk at him, ready to torture him beyond belief, since I am rather dominant.

"Who do you belong to?" I ask him, beginning to pump his dick slowly again.

"You!" He yells and I begin to pump his member faster, until I ask the next question and slow down again.

"And what do you want again?" I ask him moving farther in between his legs so I can have better access to what I want.

"Suck me off! Please, babe suck me off, it's starting to hurt!" He says as he reaches out and grabs my hand and takes it off of his length. I smile at him, but frown slightly knowing that I'd caused him pain. I didn't know it could hurt.

"Anything for my love, since you asked so nicely." I say as I bend down and take the tip in my mouth and suck furiously at it, before moving down slowly, inch by inch. I had to stop at five inches, I'm pretty sure that's how much it was anyway, and stroked the rest of his shaft with my hand.

His cock began to pulse much faster. Deidara tangled his hands in my hair and massaged my scalp, knowing I loved it. I hum in delight, sending vibrations all around his member, sending him over the edge. He came in my mouth, and I sucked it all off. I then pulled away from his panting form and motioned toward my throat, basically asking if he wanted me to swallow it.

"Swallow it all, hm." Dei says, and I do as told. I swallow all of the thick, salty liquid, thoroughly enjoying it. He smirks at me and pulls me back into his lap, in our favorite position.

"I've got training in like thirty five minutes, and I haven't even washed my hair." I say to Deidara.

"Can I wash it, hm?" Dei asks and kisses my cheek. I nod my head and keep it on his shoulder as he leans over and grabs his favorite shampoo of mine and begins to rub it all through my hair. I hum in satisfaction as his fingers work skillfully in my hair.

"I love you so much." I moan out and hug his neck tighter.

"I love you too, Haleigh." He says and continues washing my hair, then my body.