Deidaleigh AF (28)

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

FINAL CHAPTER 😭😔

~ 7 Years Later ~

Children, children everywhere, except for mine because I don't have any, just like those years back, my mind still hadn't changed. Speaking of the sperm holder, we're currently going to meet Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Sakura, and their kids at the park because apparently the three had been causing a fuss to see their Aunt Haleigh and Uncle Deidara. Boruto and Sarada are currently seven, while my little Hima is four. From a distance, I could hear Boruto yelling, most likely at Naruto. I chuckle as we come up on the scene, and my suspicions were correct.

"Auntie Haleigh!" Hima screams happily as she runs as fast as her little legs can take her, giggling the whole way. I crouch down as she hits my arms full force sending me to land on my butt. I then pick her up, wrapping her in a hug and spinning her around, much to her delight.

"Hello my lovely flower." I say as I kiss her whisker marked cheek and she laughs happily as we walk up to the others. Naruto looked absolutely exhausted, considering the children and the duties of the Hokage, and Boruto had his eyes closed, face in the air, and arms crossed defiantly. I sent Naruto a look and he just shook his head while rubbing his temples.

"Hello Sarada, you're getting more beautiful by the day. And what's going on here Boruto?" Sarada smiles and blushes. I set Hima on the ground and cross my arms across my chest and wait for his answer.

"Hn." Boruto huffs and lifts his head higher, his nose pointing further into the air. I smirk at the noise, causing me to feel nostalgic.

"Sasuke, he sounds just like you in your teen years." I chuckle as does Sasuke and Naruto while Sakura smirks.

"He painted the Hokage summit." Naruto says seriously after we finish laughing. I bite my lip to keep from laughing again and place a blank look on my face.

"Like father like son, huh? Can I talk to little Boruto for a moment?" I ask. Dei's eyes go wide and Naruto and Sasuke both smirk. Boruto's head snaps toward me and I smirk evilly at him.

"Yes, please." Naruto says with a relieved sigh, knowing that I'd get through to him. I grab Boruto's arm and his eyes widen, but he tried to hide his fear with a frown, causing me to silently chuckle and roll my eyes.

"Listen here you little brat, your father is a great man, understand? And he doesn't need any stupid shit like this on his plate. If you don't straighten up, you and I will fight right here, right now, got that?" I say in a sickly sweet tone and thump his nose. Boruto's eyes widen and he goes running back toward our group.

"Dad! Old man! I'm sorry! I'll clean the summit, I will, I promise! I'm sorry!" I hear him yell in the distance as I walk back with a smirk on my face.

"What did you do to him, he's like a new kid!" Naruto says as he pets Boruto's head affectionately.

"I told him we'd fight if he didn't act right. I wouldn't even have to lift a finger." I chuckle as Boruto hides behind Hinata's and Naruto's legs.

"It is true, Boruto. As much as I hate to admit it, she and I fought years ago, and she won without even a scratch on her." Sasuke says, racking Boruto with more fear, but Sarada and Hima look at me in amazement.

"And I could still kick your butt right now, little brother." I say and Dei and Naruto busts out laughing while Sasuke glares and Sakura chuckles lightly.

"You're amazing with kids Haleigh, why don't you and Deidara have your own?" Naruto suddenly asks and I sigh heavily.

"There are way too many children in the world without parents, and I'd rather save a child without that than just make my own, which is exactly why all of you should be grateful you've got your mom and dad." I say as I look down at the three children.