Mom, Daddy? (24)

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

HALEIGH'S POV:

Floating, that's the only way I know how to describe it. Floating in complete darkness toward a pinpoint of light. My body starts moving faster and faster, the light getting bigger and bigger, but I stop. What the hell? I'm supposed to go to that light!

"What the fuck?!?" I scream and turn my body, spirit, soul, whatever, around to face what had pulled me back so harshly. My jaw drops as the four people I knew all too well come into sight.

"The four Kages?!?" I yell out. Hashirama and Minato smile brightly, while Sarutobi and Tobirama opt for small smirks instead. I stared at all of their cracked faces in awe until Lord second decided to speak.

"Yes, your lover, and all of your friends want you to live. They're all crying over your corpse as we speak." Tobirama says, his usual hard stare set upon his face.

"That's disgusting." I say and I feel what would be my face scrunch up in disgust.

"Well, grab us and let's-" Hashirama starts, but is cut off by two eerily familiar voices, two that I know all too well.

"Haleigh." A female voice calls breathlessly, shakily from behind me, as if she were in a state of pure shock.

"It's been so long." A male voice calls. My being visibly tenses and the Kages eyes go wide with shock. I slowly turn around and choke out a loud sob.

"Mom? Daddy?" I say as I race forward into their arms. They smile brightly and glare at the Kages slightly.

"You've grown into such a beautiful woman, but your hair is-" Mother begins but I growl, the sentimental moment being paused completely.

"Mom, no. Leave it be." I say as a warning. She laughs warmly and holds me tighter than before, afraid I'd slip away.

"Okay sweetie. It suits your eyes beautifully, though." She says as she chuckles. I relax into her embrace and try to breath in her scent, but she doesn't have one.

"Who are they?" Dad asks while nodding his head towards the Kages who are standing behind us, watching.

"Hehehe. Do you remember that show called Naruto that I watched all of the time? Well, they're the rulers of the leaf village." I say as I rub the back of my head sheepishly. They nod with an unbelieving look in their eyes.

"Why are they here?" Mother asks curiously. I sigh heavily, well, here goes nothing.

"Because I teleported to their world to help with war and saved them all, but got stabbed and died in the process. Hehehe." I say while looking at the ground, but they weren't angry, more so confused.

"How-why?" My father says. I groan heavily and straighten up, take a deep breath, and tell them every detail, well, maybe not every detail, up until now.

"YOU HAD A BOY IN YOUR ROOM?! IN YOUR BED?!?" Daddy screams while shaking my shoulders lightly.

"Yeah, but I-" I begin, but mom raises her hand up, stopping both my father and I.

"Honey, stop. She's a woman, she's not our little baby anymore. Sweetie, do you love this boy?" Mom asks. My eyes widen, but a serious look crosses my face.

"More than anything, my own life. Hence why I'm here right now." I say and she nods her head approvingly, but daddy didn't budge as easily.

"Does he love you?" He asks gruffly, crossing his arms over his puffed out chest. I go to speak, but Lord second cuts me off.

"He's currently crying on her body, holding it possessively." Tobirama says nonchalantly. My mother looks at my father with a certain look in her eyes. Daddy sighs heavily before looking at me with a sincere smile.