Danzo 's Death (21)

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

When I awoke that next morning, I felt wrong. No, not like what we did was wrong, but I had a nagging feeling that there was something that I needed to do, and immediately at that. I decided that it would be best to go see Lady Hokage and ask her if there was something that I needed to do, so I got up, untangling myself from Dei, and wincing slightly at the sore feeling in between my legs.

"You know, you have a really nice ass, hm." Deidara said. My face bloomed with red as I yanked the sheets off the bed away from him and wrapped them around myself quickly.

"You know, you have a really nice ass, too." I said and smirked. He raised his hand and his middle finger shot up, pointed at me. I gasped at him in fake hurt then began getting dressed silently with no comeback shot at him. Deidara actually started to panic, thinking that he'd hurt my feelings, and that I was leaving because of it.

"Wait, I'm sorry, I didn't know you'd be offended-" He begins, but stops when I start chuckling lightly, a small smile on my face.

"Dei shut up, I'm going to see Lady Hokage you dweeb. Get dressed, you're coming too." I say while I chuckle and slide some clean panties on, as well as some pants.

"Don't freaking do that to me, yeah! And you need to stop hanging around Sasuke, dweeb." Dei mocks me. I roll my eyes while putting on my ninja sandals, and then my cloak, and exit the house, closely followed by Dei. We arrived at the tower rather quickly and I knocked on the door, and entered after hearing her muffled 'enter'.

"Ah, hello. What brings you two here?" Tsunade asks, turning her attention away from her paperwork, as if she was working hard on it anyway.

"I just have this really annoying feeling that there was something I was supposed to do, and I was wondering if you had told me to do something, or I had-" I begin, but she speaks over me.

"Danzo." Tsunade says with a disgusted look crossing her face. My anger flares inside of my body as my hands ball into fists at my sides.

"Shit. Dei flare your chakra." I order and he nods his head, but stops me quickly.

"But, then they'll all come, hm." He says. I chuckle darkly as a wicked smirk makes its way onto my face.

"Good. I want everyone to see his head roll. No one fucks with my boys." I growl and let my chakra loose. The first to show were Sasuke and his team, then Sasori and Zetsu, then Itachi and so on with the rest of the bunch.

"So, what exactly are we all here for?" Obito asks with crossed arms. I smirk evilly and motion for Lady Tsunade. She calls a few anbu in and whispers something to them, they leave quickly, and a few minutes later, come back with Danzo. When he caught sight of the three Uchiha, his eyes widened immaculately.

"You lousy, selfish, piece of shit. You'd better be glad these three deserve to kill you more than I do, because if they weren't here-" I begin but Tsunade holds her hand up to stop me, and Danzo smirks.

"Haleigh, that's enough. We don't have hard proof that he-" She starts, but I cut her off quickly, not thinking of the consequences.

"Itachi, show her. Anbu people, please remove the bandages from his arm and face." I say, but Danzo starts thrashing around trying to keep them away.

"JUST WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE LITTLE GIRL!" Danzo screams in my face. I growl and begin walking to him, but Itachi puts a hand on my shoulder. I slap it away harshly and walk up to Danzo calmly, then kick him in the face as hard as I could, sending him flying backwards.

"To you, I'm the fucking grim reaper. Shut the fuck up and don't move." I growl in his face as Itachi finishes showing Lady Tsunade all of what happened the night of the Uchiha massacre, including the elders giving him the mission.

"Oh my God. As much as I would like to, I can't charge him yet, because that was only a genjutsu, and it's not hard evidence." Lady Tsunade says while wiping the tears from her face. Rage consumes me as I push an almighty fear into Danzo.

"MOTHER FUCKER! Tell them what you did! Right now!" I scream and let my chakra flow to him. His eyes widen and he begins shaking, he then begins to resist, pissing me off more.

"Never you-you, GAH! You wench!" He screams as I flare my chakra to where you could actually see a dim blue color glowing around my body.

"Tell them now or I'll make it fucking worse!" I scream and start pushing harder, causing small pulses of pain to ring out in my chakra points.

"I gave him a mission and he did it! I ordered Itachi Uchiha to kill the entire Uchiha clan!" Danzo says while clutching his head. I smirk and start walking closer to him, making the feeling more intense, the weight of my chakra intensifying on him with every step I take.

"What else?!?" I yell, starting to feel dizzy, causing myself to sway to the left slightly.

"Nothing! Gah-! I- I stole Shisui Uchiha's sharingan, and I defiled the bodies of the Uchihas and took their sharingan!" Danzo confesses. I stumble closer to him and yank the wraps from his arm and head, showing everyone in the room the evidence.

"And how do those sharingan in your arm work?!?" I stumble forward another step, now right in front of Danzo.

"I went to-to Orochimaru!" Danzo pants out. He'd done it. I'd gotten Danzo to fully confess. I sigh in relief, but I don't lighten up any.

"Sasuke, her chakra is dangerously low. If she continues she'll-" Karin begins but an animalistic growl escapes my throat.

"Shut up Karin, I'm not going anywhere until I see this bastard die." I growl out. Her eyes widen and fear flashes across her face, but she goes quiet.

"Haleigh, babe, you need to-" Dei says but I stop him.

"Deidara, stop. Lady Tsunade, if you'd be so kind as to turn around." I say as I stop my chakra from flowing and pant heavily. Tsunade smirks evilly at Danzo and turns around slowly.

"Itachi, Sasuke, Obito, do what you will." I pant as I stumble backwards slightly and fall to the floor onto my knees. Deidara races over to me and holds me as I watch the three Uchiha, sharingan blazing, approach Danzo and rip him to shreds. Literal shreds. A smile makes its way onto my lips as he takes his last breath. Then, Tsunade hands the Uchiha some bottles from her desk and they retrieve all of the eyes he posses before his body is disposed of by anbu, so basically, burned to ashes. Lady Tsunade approaches me and her hands glow green as she begins healing me. I sigh in relief at the cooling feeling, but am still exhausted.

"Thank you, little sister." Itachi says and pokes my forehead gently. I smile up at him and lean further back onto Dei, allowing my body to rest.

"Itachi, now that the truth is out, and we all know, how would you like to be anbu captain?"