Date Night, Late Nights (27)

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

LEMON CHAPTER WARNING, DAMN IT (I recommend playing the song at the top when you get closer to the end of the chapter...)

"Now, after you stir in the flour and it thickens, you add your sausage, and then take your toast out of the oven." I say while holding Dei's arm, making him stir the gravy. He then takes an oven mitt and opens the oven to take the toast out, but hisses in pain and growls agitatedly.

"I fucking burned myself again, hm." He says with a pout on his face. I clench my teeth together to keep myself from laughing and take the oven mitt from him to get the toast out before it burned.

"That's okay babe, you go pick a movie and I'll finish lunch, okay?" I say and place a cool wet cloth on his arm where he'd burned himself. He smiles and kisses my temple.

"Fine, wait for you in the living room, hm." He says as he exits the kitchen. I smile and make both of us a plate of the food my grandma taught me to make a long time ago. Deidara had settled on a cartoon type movie and was sitting on the couch, waiting on me before starting it. I smile again and place our plates on the coffee table before sitting next to Dei and grabbing our food again. He looks at the food for a moment before looking back to me, confusion dripping from him.

"How exactly do I eat this modern food, hm?" He asks. I cackle and fix the food on his plate before doing mine, and we eat and watch the movie all the way through, just enjoying each other's company.

"Well, dishes time." I say as I reluctantly get up. Dei groans and pulls me back on the couch, draping his head in the crook of my neck. I laugh at the ticklish feeling before pulling Dei up with me this time.

"Hurry Dei, it's late and I wanna go watch the sunset with you." I say, pulling him to the kitchen. His eyes widen, but a soft smile makes its way onto his face as I scrub at the dishes furiously, then hand them to him to dry.

"You're really amazing, you know that, hm." Deidara says as he dries a plate and places it back into the cabinet. I laugh at him and quickly finish the dishes before putting our shoes and cloaks back on and running to the top of the Hokage Summit. We get there just as the sun starts creeping its way down the western skies, an array of purples and pinks bathing around us today. He grabbed my hand and kept his face toward the bright orange orb, watching it sink deeper and deeper before it had completely vanished. We both sigh in content and race back down the mountain and walk through the busy night hustle of the town.

"Thank you for today, hm." Deidara mumbles. I wrap my upper body around his arm with a bright smile on my face.

"Thank you as well." I say as we continue walking.

"Hey babe, look it's Naruto and Sasuke with those girls." I look over to where Dei is pointing to see just that, but Naruto's hand was wrapped in Hinata's and Sasuke's in Sakura's. A broad smirk makes its way on my face as I pull Dei along with me in their direction. Naruto smiles at me while Sasuke's face turns pink as he looks to the ground.

"Boruto and Himawari, and Sarada." I say as I point to Naruto and Hinata first, and then Sasuke and Sakura. They looked at me questioningly for a second before Naruto spoke.

"What in the heck does that mean?" Naruto asks while scratching his head as if trying to crack some difficult code. I chuckle lightly before answering him.

"Those names are going to be the names of your children. Naruto you'll have two, Boruto then Himawari, and Sasuke you'll have one, Sarada." I say with a smug smirk on my face. Hinata goes bright red and completely falls over while Sakura starts twitching, her face rivaling her hair. I laugh again and start walking away with Dei in tow, who found it just as amusing. After walking I spot Ino and Sai sitting on a bench while looking through his sketchbook, a blush on her face.