Cybomb

Hold on...

It's been a while since I've wrote this ship

Let's go.

----

The fight was a blur. There must have been almost a dozen raiders surrounding them.

Cywren was walking home after a long day of scavenging. With Timebomb and Quasar by her side, she didn't notice the group of raiders until one of them started shooting at them, almost hitting Cywren.

Timebomb stepped in front of her, pulling out his gun as he started fighting them off. Quasar started chasing after a few of them.

Cywren pulled out her weapon, but she wasn't fast enough, as one of the raiders hit her with the butt of his gun, causing her to lose her balance, and for her vision to go out of focus.

The man jumped at her, pinning her to the ground as he started to punch her repeatedly. Cywren tried protecting herself, blocking his punches and trying to push him off. She started to feel weak, feeling numb as she began to lose consciousness.

She suddenly felt the weight being pushed off of her, seeing a blurry figure kick the man off of her.

Everything was spinning, making her feel sick. She could feel blood trickle down her body.

"Cywren? Cywren?!" She could hear someone screaming, her eyes opened, and she could see a blurry view of Timebomb kneeling beside her, looking worried as he struggled to hold the stimpak steadily.

He injected a few, making her wince, but helping her vision clear up, and stopping some of the pain.

"It's okay, you're going to be fine." She heard Timebomb mutter under his breath.

She managed to turn her head, seeing how painfully sacred he looked.

"Thanks Timebomb..."

Her companion looked down at her, a small amount of relief showing on his face.

"We still need to get you home..."

Cywren would normally refuse, claiming that she would be fine and continue with whatever she needed to do. But she was too tried to argue.

Nodding her head weakly, she struggled to sit up, but managed to lift herself off the ground.

She felt her companion place his hand on her back, blushing slightly as he moved closer to her.

"Here, let me help you." He muttered again, moving himself so that he could lift her. He held her bridle style, cradling her as he started to speed-walk toward megaton.

"Timebomb... I'm fine... You don't need to carry me..." Cywren sheepishly argued, stiff in his hold.

Timebomb huffed softly, "You aren't fine, you got beat up pretty badly..."

Cywren sighed, knowing that he was right. Her body relaxed slightly, resting her head on his chest. Her face warmed up, and she felt as if she could fall asleep in his arms.

<Time skip is brought to you by Trump>

Cywren was woken up by muffled shouting.

"Oh God, what happened?!"

"Oh no, is she okay?"

"Must kill human responsible!"

Her eyes fluttered open, finding herself sitting up in her bed, surrounded by her family.

Timebomb was sitting beside her, looking at Sarah as she pulled out a box of medical supplies.

Bryan and Copper were watching from outside the room, looking worried.

"You idiot! I knew I should have gone with you guys..." Sarah muttered, pulling out a wet rag.

"I told you it was an accident!"

"Guys, I love you and all, but can you please leave..." Cywren mumbled, causing everyone to look at her.

"Cywren..." Sarah started.

"I'll fix myself up, you guys go get more supplies... P-Please..."

Sarah huffed, but did as she was told, walking out, with Bryan and Copper following her.

Timebomb stayed, "I'm staying, it's my fault you're hurt..."

"No it's not, it's no ones fault..."

Timebomb sighed softly, grabbing the damp rag from the box that Sarah had brought in.

"Just... Let me help you at least..."

"Timebomb, I'm fine."

"You're stubborn, that's what you are." Timebomb smirked, bringing the rag to her face, causing her to wince.

"Meanie..."

"Sorry..." Timebomb chuckled softly, using a finger to brush her hair to the side so that it was out of her face.

Again, Cywren blushed, watching him as he continued to clean the bruises and cuts on her face.

He had taken off his goggles, revealing his brown eyes. She got lost in them, not feeling any of the pain.

He didn't notice she was looking at him until he was done, seeing her beautiful blue eyes fixated on him.

He blushed, putting the bloody rag away.

"What else hurts?" He asked, looking back her.

"U-Uh... N-Nothing... I'm okay..."

"Are you sure..?"

"Y-Yeah," She mumbled, blushing brighter she she shifted closer to him. "Thanks..."

"No problem.... A-And if you need anything else, just ask, okay?"

"O-Okay... A-Actually, to be honest, I could use a hug right now..." She giggled weakly, blushing in embarrassment.

Ugh, why did she have to be so awkward?

He blushed as he thought to himself,
"She's so cute oh my god..."

He smiled, leaning in and giving her a gentle hug, not wanting to hurt her.

Her eyes widened, surprised. She was tense for a moment, but she soon relaxed, melting into the embrace.

She buried her face into his shoulder, feeling safe in that moment.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

I DUNNO ALRIGHT WRITERS BLOCK IS A PAIN IN DA BUTT.