Asyari

----
Standing on the path, Asylum watched as this baby troll ran around playfully in the grass.

He and Sari were talking a walk, bringing Kajsa as well so he could get some exercise instead of being cooped up in the house the whole time.

The young pirate didn't even know his Orc friend was behind him until she had started playing with his hair, making him flinch.

"Why are you messing up my hair?"

Sari chuckled, "Cause I want to. Hold still."

She played with his hair, twisting and tying it in random directions.

He grumbled slightly, slapping her hand away from his hair. "Would you stop!"

"Make me~"

He blushed in embarrassment and annoyance, turning to face her. He looked up at her, their height difference making it impossible to reach eye level.

She leaned down so that they could make eye contact, giving him a smirk. "Well?"

He blushed brightly.

Taking the opportunity, he grabbed her face, pulling her into a soft kiss, that caused her eyes to grow wide and glow in surprise.

He pulled away, he stared at her fluttered expression, smirking before turning and walking away.

----

Asylum sat by the fireplace, lost in his thoughts with a small smirk on his face as he thought of the events that had taken place today.

"Hey, Asylum!" He suddenly heard his name being called up, groaning as he sat up to see what it was.

Walking into the hall, he found Sari standing by the stairs, her face still flushed.

"Could you step in this step on the staircase? I think it's broken..."

He rolled his eyes, but did as she asked as walked over to the staircase. Stepping onto the wooden step, he was confused when nothing happened, looking up.

"Sari, there's nothing wrong with-"

He was interrupted by his shirt collar being tugged, bringing his face inches apart from Sair's for a moment, before she broke the empty space between their lips, kissing him deeply.

His eyes were wide for a moment, before he slowly melted into it, kissing her back softly.

It lasted a long moment, before they separated, both of them panting.

"You know, you didn't have to ask me to stand on the stairs..." He mumbled with a smirk, making her smirk right back at him.

"I know, it's more funny for me though~"

He rolled his eyes, leaning over so that he could wrap his arms around her neck. "Oh haha, It's still nice to be taller than you for once..."

She shrugged, pressing their foreheads together. She suddenly lifted him in the air so that he was holding him, his legs around her waist, straddling her.

"Gah! Put me down woman!" He chuckled, blushing faintly.

"Again, make me~"

-----

🌚

I just

Really love

Height difference

And daddy sari

So much my heart.