chapter 12

Easton POV

I opened my eyes and was blinded by the light streaming through the window.

"Fuck!" I said as I rubbed my face trying to shake off all of the traces of sleep from my eyes.

Well, fuck-a-doodle-doo I could just tell that today was going to be my own personal hell on earth.

I looked at my calendar and saw that today I was leaving. WELL, AREN'T I A LUCKY CHARMS EATING SON OF A BITCH! How could my day get any better?

I walked to my bathroom to take a shower, afterwords I was walking down to get something to eat.

I eventually sat down with Cheerieos and one slice of toast.

My mom walked in and smiled weakly at me, I did nothing and returned to the bowl that was set in front of me.

"You know, I'm only doing this because I love you." She said picking up a cup of coffee, bringing it to her lips and carefully talking a drink.

"I... I know"-sigh-"you are 'only doing this because you love me.'" I said mimicking her voice.

"Yes, you may not like it now-" I cut her off "I will never like it ever!" She started again "You may not like it now but it will help you in the long run." She put her cup in the sink and walked out of the room.

"Yeah, right because everyone loves getting sent to some strange woman's house for six fucking months!" I said in a snarky tone under my breath.

"Get your stuff in the car, we gotta go!" She yelled from her room.

After my mother and I shared a tearful goodbye I boarded the plane and sat down in since the 'Danni Lampson' chick was paying for my airfare she went ahead and bought the other 2 seats in the 3 seat row. So I was by myself, until I got to Los Angeles, she had called my mom and said that she was going to have someone pick me up and take me to her house. Great, not only do I have to spend six months of my life with some strange woman, but just to keep me in mortal terror, of course I would have to meet some other stranger who could kill me or kidnap me for all I know!

I could only now hope for the best.