Chapter 23

Easton POV

I was sent to my room? Really? I know she is new at the whole thing but, her asking me to go to my room -- that was weak.

I sat down and started on 'To Kill a Mocking Bird'.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After a while my eyes start to hurt. I shut my book, and look through my bags until I fing what I am looking for, my laptop.

I turn it on and I try to get past the Wi-Fi blocking. I have to think of a password that she would probably have. Hmm.

I take a wild guess and type in 'my Wi-Fi' and to my surprise, it actully works.

I feel like listening to music, so I get on YouTube.

I have always been kind of a contradiction. I am shy, I do gymnastics, I'm kind of socially awkward, I read classic books and I like heavy metal, hard rock, screamo bands.

Bands like; Black Veil Brides, Falling In Reverse, Asking Alexandria, Pierce The Veil, Breaking Benjamin, Hinder, Papa Roach, and Metallica.

I search for Black Veil Brides and start listening to 'We Don't Belong'.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Go listen to:

Keep Holding On: Falling in reverse

We Don't Belong: Black Veil Brides

Saviour: Black Veil Brides

In the end: Black Veil Brides

The Westerner: Falling in reverse

I will not bow: Breaking Benjamin

Knives and pens: Black Veil Brides

Fallen angels: Black Veil Brides

Coffin: Black Veil Brides

Perfect weapon: Black Veil Brides

nobodies hero: Black Veil Brides

Scars: Papa Roach

Better than me: Hinder

Tell me what songs you liked in the comments and what bands you like to listen to.

They are all kind of songs that help me when I'm depressed, hang in there.

We can stay strong together.

P.S. listen to them with the lyrics, the messages are deeper when you are reading along to the song.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I listened to the song probably a million times. It never gets old. I don't know what it is about that song, but I love it more every time I hear it.

I hear the door open, Demi enters.

"It's getting late you better get to bed." She said yawning.

I look at the clock, 8:32, it read. I don't retort, I simply nod my head.

"Lights out in 5." She said walking away.

I really didnt know what to do, I want tired.

After I brushed my teeth, I got under the covers, still fully clothed.

After a little while, Demi came into the room.

"Goodnight, kiddo." She smiled and turned out the light.

"Goodnight, Demi." I said.

She closed the door and I heard her foot steps go down the hall way.

I looked at my clock, 8:38. I closed my eyes. It felt like I had them closed for hours, I peaked and I was proven wrong when the clock said, 8:39.

I got up and stumbled around in the dark until I found Demi's room.

She was curled up in to a ball, letting out soft snores.

"Aww, she's adorable." I whispered.

I figured that she would be out for the rest of the night. I really needed to clear my head, I have to get out for a while.

I wslk to the front door and just as I am going to open the door, I see a small red light, I look closely and find that it is an alarm system. I would have set it off if I hadn't noticed that little light.

I walk to the refrigerator and take a magnet.

I go back to my room and turn the light on, I flinch at the brightness.

I see that the window also had an alarm tripper, I place the at the top of the sensor attached to the window frame. That way the refrigerator magnet will mess with the magnetic fields of the sensor, making it think that the window is closed when it is in fact open. Thank you math and science!

I open the window and the sensor remains silent. Good.

I scale the building and try not to look just how many stories up I am. I eventually reach a tree and climb down.

I jump from lowest branch and land on my foot strangely, I fall to my knees.

"Ah, you fucking idiot!" I say laughing at the slight pain.

I wiggle my foot and the pain is no longer there.

"There no harm done." I say happy that I didn't hurt my self.

I look at my watch 8:48.

I walk around until I hear my name being yelled.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sorry that I haven't been Updating since like ever. I have been very depressed lately. I just don't feel.