Chapter 16

Easton POV

"Ahh!" Where am I? Not my house. Not my room. Not my bed.

Oh God please me that I have clothes on. I look under the sheets and I am fully dressed. Including shoes.

"Oh, thank God!" I say out loud.

I still didn't know where I was. I walked out of the room and turned the corner.

Yep, just as I thought, there are no clues as to here I am.

"Hey sweetheart, are you feeling any better? When you passed out I got really scared that you were hurt or something. So I decided to take you to your room and just let you sleep it all off." The voice was coming from the kitchen. I walk in and see Demi Lovato eating a sandwich at the kitchen island.

'Anxiety! Anxiety! Anxiety! Panic attack! Just keep breathing! In, Out, In, Out!'

"What was that sweetheart?" Crap, please tell me that I wasn't saying all of this out loud.

"Did you say something honey?" She said tilting her head to the side like a confused puppy. Oh, that is so cute! Just seeing that, made me feel a little better.

"No, nothing at all." I say sitting at one of the three chairs.

"So, since we didn't really get to have a good first impression or a good first conversation. Hi, I'm Demi, I'm 21, I live alone, well not any more because now I get to have you!"-SUPER CUTE SMILE-" I like singing and it is my current career. I like to read, write music, spend time with my family and friends and I also like taking to my Lovatics" And another support cute smile.

" My name is Easton. I'm 12, I like reading, being left alone, watching movies and listening to music." I whispered, this is thr most I've spoken on almost 2 years.

Sorry, I have been going through a rough time lately. I recently lost a friend, who I was best friends with since I was 4. I'm sorry if I dont update so ofter anymore. R.I.P. Austina Barton. 'Best friends until forever ends' like we always said. I love you, I miss you, Austina!