chapter 18

Easton POV

After we ate, we went to the living room and watched a movie about like some chick who didn't know who she wanted to be with. Bottom line she went with the guy who played guitar and had a bad relationship with his father. Some how he was the long lost son of a vampire kingdom, she was kidnapped and now she is pregnant with another guys baby. He is trying to find her and turns to his werewolf ex-girlfriend to help track her. They rob a bank and can now pay some ancient dept.

Confusing I know.

I looked over to Demi who was fast asleep. She looked like a 4 year old. I felt my lips curl into a smile. Her head was dangling at a weird angle. I knew of she stayed like that she would have a kink in her neck tomorrow.

I got up and looked around to try and find her bed room. Once I found it I went back to the living room couch.

I retired to find where I could pick her up from. I finally lifted her up and boy was she light, or maybe I was just strong. I carried her to her room and layed her down on the bed. I took off her jacket and shoes. I tucked her into bed and left.

I walked back to my bedroom and looked at my clock, well no wonder she was asleep it was 3 in the morning. I layed down and tried to sleep.

But failed miserably. I just couldn't find a way to sleep.

So I decided to take the opportunity to look around the place. It was nice, fancy but layed back.

Kind of a homey- law ferm-y. If that makes sense.

I heard someone yawning and checked the time it was 4:30 she shouldn't be up this early, then again, neather should I.

I walked back to her room and peeked in through the slight space in the door way.

She was sitting up in bed, but her eyes were still closed. Then she walked over to a dresser. She pulled out some sweat pants and a large shirt.

She pulled off her regular shirt. My eyes widened as she took off her pants too! I noticed that her bra was black lace. I felt my face heat up, I shouldn't be looking, but she was so attractive looking it was hard to stop my self.

She finally put on the make-shift pajamas, being me out of the trace like state I was in. I ran back to my room and tried to forget what I had just witnessed.

I couldn't help be giggle at myself. I actually thought that she looked pretty hot.

Sorry, I got grounded. Apparently, it's not okay to answer a question.

Any ways, I am trying to decide wether or not to give Easton a love interest. Any names?

Easton can be straight, she can be a lesbian, or she could get a little of both and be bisexual.

First to MESSAGE me get to pick, but I'm kind of leaving towards her being bisexual. MESSAGE NOT COMMENT, MESSAGE.