chapter 13

Demi's POV

"Oh my god! She's gonna be here in like two hours! Oh god, what if she doesn't like me?! What if she hates me?! What if I screw it all up?! So many things could go wrong!" l yelled at Marissa, while pacing the room. I was having a major panic attack.

"Demi, DEMI! Calm your self down. She is going to get here and she is going to love you. Okay? Now stop hyperventilating or I am going to smack you into next week." She said very calmly which made her threat that much more terrifying. I could feel my eyes go wide and I tried to calm my breathing.

In. Out. In. Out. In. Out.

I heard Marissa's phone ring, she looked at her screen, then back to me."Listen, I have to get going. What do you say is I came back tomorrow?" She said standing up.

"Do you really have to go? Can't you just stay until Easton gets here? Without you here it will be so awkward. Please, pretty please?"

"Sorry, moms you love them, you hate them, you would do anything for them." She said walking your the door.

2 HOURS LATER*************************

Ring, Ring, Ring!

"Fuck, my phone!" Where did I lose it this time?

Not in my bed, not under my pillow. Oh, under my bed that's new.

"Hello!" I said just before it went to voice mail.

" Demi, I just picked Easton up we'll be at your house in about thirty minutes."

"Okay, thank you so much Max!" I said super excited but also nervous as hell.

Now to wait until Easton gets here. I hate being in suspense. I hope that I don't screw every thing up. I hope that she likes me. I pray to God that she likes me. Why can't I just know if she likes me ahead of time?

******************************************

NEXT UPDATE FRIDAY, HAPPY NEW YEAR MOTHER FUCKERS!