Chapter 28

Easton POV

"Aww, holy shit!"

I'm fucked. I am royally fucked.

I ran to my room ripped off my pajama bottoms and yanked on a pair of black skinny jeans.

Pulled on my shoes, and took off towards the window.

I scale the building yet again.

I don't waist time going down the tree I jump straight for the ground. I allow my body to hit the ground my limbs limp.

The ground absorbs the shock from my collision, and I spring back up in the air righting myself and running.

I dash past people, shops, parks, houses.

I round a corner and there is an oncoming car.

I jump tuck and roll. Doing a somersault and jumping off of the trunk, I do a midair cartwheel, landing and I keep my pace the same.

I duck into an alley way. Trying to catch my breath.

I think about what had happened, Demi is probably so pissed at my actions. But the only reason is that I went out while she was gone and I drank again. I didn't drink alot, but I still did it.

I am now completely sober.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I pull it out and its Daphne.

"What up my main Bitch!" She screamed through the phone.

"Hey!" I try to sound as happy as possible, so she won't suspect that anything is going on with me at the moment.

She starts talking about how we are going something in science class that in involved fire and explosions. Cool.

She eventually hands up the phone.

My breath had steadied.

Someone grabs my arms from behind me.

"Hey, there. Remember me?"