summer saviour(demi lovato)

Easton's POV

It had been not so long ago that this all seemed like a dream. It seemed like it wasn't actually happening to me. I had an easy life, my mom cooked for me everyday. My dad wasn't around because he had died of cancer when I was three. I am now twelve. My mom was going on well with out him. She and I have never really been all that close but I loved her and she loved me.

I was one of those kids that you don't look back in the year book and remember. I did well in school but I didn't have many friends.

I don't know why but I have always been that girl that did things without knowing what would happen after.

I remember that night in pieces. Partly because I was blacking out, and because I have chosen to repress the memory.

I remember that I was walking home from a friend's house and these guy's were following me so I tried to lose them by going through the town instead of going on the back roads like I normaly do. Alot of people were out and walking around so I tried to stay with a crowd. Then I got to the end where all the stores were closed and it was dark. I thought that I'd lost them when I was pulled in to an alley.

A hand was over my mouth muffling my screams. I tried to hit them but they caught my arm's and held them behind my back. "Where did you go? We all missed you." A deep voice said behind me into my ear.

"Yeah, she's kinda cute when she trys to scream." Another voice said walking up to me and holding a cold hand to my cheek.

I could see now by a dim street light that there were six of them, and they were all well into their twenties. They seemed to all be intoxicated and I could hear their slurred language.

"W-what do you g-guys say to havin' a lil' fun with her before she has go get goin'?" The tallest one said has he walked over to me and kissed me. He tied my ankles and hands together, then tied a bandana around my mouth so it would muffle my screams. They forced me over a trashcan, and then the pain began.

I tried to count the number of times it happened, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight , nine, ten. They had raped me ten times in one signal sitting.

"We'll be seeing you around." The tallest one said as he kissed me again this time he held it for a long time.

He was facing the light and I could see his face, he had green eyes, short thick lashes, big lips, a small nose, big eye brows, and dark long-ish staright hair.

"Hey, Tom c-come on!" I heard one of them yell drunkenly. He turned and stumdled to his group of comrads.

I lay there on the ground crying. The ties on my wrists were cutting into my flesh and I could feel my blood dripping, but they were coming loose. I cried as I pulled my arm's apart making it cut deeper, then breaking my hands free. I untied my ankles, pulled up my undies and pants which were covered in blood but I didn't care at this point. They had left the bandana on me. I ripped it in half and tied it around my wrists to try and stop the bleeding. I was starting to feel dizzy and I managed to call 911, but once the operator came on I was out.

A/N hey so this is my first fan fic so tell me what you think, comment me your wattpad name and I check out your stories and please vote :) you know you want to;)