chapter 8

Easton's POV

I was shaking because of the cold and I couldn't feel my legs. I numbly trudged home, the tears frozen on my face and in my eyes.

The house, thank god, was warm and I tugged off my clothes and then changed into my pajamas.

I walked down into the kitchen and heated up some tomatoe soup and sat in the living room.

I was flipping through the channels and was suddenly stopped when I came across TMZ and they were talking about how Demi Lovato signed up for something called 'The Summer Saviour Program' and how it is taking forever to change her insurance plan so it would cover her and her foster.

They were saying how since the foster was sure to have some type of condition, the insurance company was trying to make it impossible for her to get a new plan and new coverage.

There was a man on the screen with a clipboard who was reading a quote, then the scene cut to a video, "The insurance company is trying to get me to just drop it, by throwing around huge words and saying how I signed a contract, that expires today actually. But, I have the best lawyers in the business and they say even the tightest contract has a loop-hole"

Wow, Demi Lovato is really pretty, but last I heard her hair was blonde, and now it's blue.

I was suddenly very shaky as I felt the urgency of the need again, before I knew it my wrists were bleeding and I felt whole again.

7 days later------------------------------

The urgency of both my needs are becoming more frequent, the one's I can fix with a blade, and the one's I can fix with a bottle.

I have finished 4 wine bottles and with every drink I take I only wish the drunkenness would stay longer than a few hours.

With every slice I make on my wrists I only wish the sting would last more than a few seconds.

My mom is set to come back today while I'm in school. I have put the empty bottles in the trash and thrown away all my bloody clothes. The house is all set and done for her return today. I walk out the door, lock the house and hide the key. I stroll off down the road to school.

Later that day----------------------------

I walk back in the door and see my mom sitting at the table with a big yellow envelope package, and her eyes were glassed like she had been crying.

I'm sorry for the slow update, my phone is fuched up.

NEXT UPDATE: TUESDAY BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE TUESDAYS }: