chapter 21

Demi POV

After Easton has gone to the bathroom, I sat down with a few magazines read all of them, cover to cover.

I checked the time on my phone. She had been in the bathroom for over 2 hours

I wondered around until I found a big door with a pink stick figure wearing a dress.

I opened the door and saw that none of the stalls were in use. Mabey she just got lost and shr is looking for me too.

I walked out, and eventually found me way to the front desk.

"Um, excuse me?" An older woman turned around. "Hi, gave you seen a girl about 5" 7'? She had shoulder length, dark brown hair? Blue long sleeved shirt? Black eyes?" I asked, I'm beginning to worry.

She waited until I was done speaking to answer. "A girl, rather tall? Yes, she went right your that door,"-she pointed to an out side door-"quite a while ago." She gave me a curious look. "Is there a problem, dear?" She asked her elderly voice soft and kind.

"Oh, no, not at all thank you, ma'am." I said trying to keep my voice from spreading just how freaked out, worried, and scared I was.

"Oh, no trouble at all, deary." She gave me a kind smile. She turned back to the books she had been organizing.

I walked away, back to the table. I got my stuff and headed to my car.

"Oh, shit! Where is she?" I asked myself once I was driving down the road.

I was thinking about places what she could possibility be at.

There was a skating rink, ice cream parlor, park, movie theater, and an arcade.

I realized that my tank was almost empty, I pulled in to an Arco. This time I pulled in on the right side.

There was a guy that was eying me. He was maybe, 26 I don't know. He was looking me up and down, licking his lips like a perv.

I saw this as an opportunity to ask him of her knew what Easton was.

"Um, have you seen a girl about 5"7', long sleeved blue shirt?" I asked before he could repeat the whole process over again.

He seemed startled that I talked to him. "Um, y-yeah, she was up with them, uh, Calvicson brothers and all their friends."

I can't believe it! He knew where she was!

"Where did you say they were?"

"Up at the, uh, park." He answered.

"Thanks!" I yelled at him, climbing into my car.

He ran up to my window. "Wait, aren't you gonna give me your number or something?" He said. "It would be your lucky day." A sly smirk slid on to his creepy face.

Ugh, he was one of these guys? "Oh, sure. My number is 555-NOT-GONNA-HAPPEN. Have a nice day." This guy clearly needed to be knocked down a couple pegs.

I rolled up my window and the look on his face when I said that to him. PRICELESS!

I pulled away, my happiness was soon replaced with pure anger. Why did she leave? Who the Fuck was she with? Where the hell was she at all this time? What was she doing? Was she okay? Was she hurt? Was she lost? Did she willingly go with those boys?

Sorry, the medication wasn't working and I have to get my tonsils taken out.