Chapter 23

Authors note: How is it so far? confusing make sense? thanks for all the support. read and hope you enjoy! <3

Take of me what you will

Thranduil found himself in the library once more. Kariel was there she made no move to converse with him. Only throwing him furtive glances continously.

Would she condemn him as well? Would she hate him as much as her sister? Would she condemn him as he did himself? What more could she charge him with that he hadn't already charged himself with?

"Speak before you explode." he said irritably.

" My sister has been hurt more by you than any other. I do not hate you simply because you are as key to her misery as you are to her happiness. If you will heed my advice I will help you to get back to her good graces." she said

"There is nothing that will allow me back into her heart. It is closed forever from me"  he said sorrowfully.

" It will not be easy elf. It is abbhorant to you and he other elves. To us it is done when a mate wishes to prove they are loyal to their beloved  completely."

Thranduil sighed readying himself for whatever lay before him.

'I have faced dragon fire and hordes of orcs what is one act to prove myself to her?'

*************★***************

She sat on the stool before the fire combing her hair out. Kariel had told her she would visit tonight. She wanted a sketch done. She should have been here already.

Her door opened and she twirled around ready to tell her sister how rude it was to be late. She found instead a shirtless Thranduil.  She stood to tell him to get out.

He moved before she could open her mouth. He knelt before her and bared his neck to her.

'Take from me what you will mate of mine' his voice filled her mind. She gasped this was the first time she had ever felt the bond mind to mind.

The temptation was tremendous to her in this moment. She had not fed properly in months. His blood would not be like orc blood. His blood would be like a bolt of lightning.

She backed away falling to sit on the stool. He shuffled closer his neck still bared. Her fangs lengthened and she took in his rain soaked forest scent. Gods she had missed it.

It must have took a large amount of humility to allow him to fall to his knees and tell her to take his blood. It was taboo to his kind. Was he that ashamed of what he had done?

She leant forward slowly testing his ressolve. She placed her lips upon his neck. Letting her tongue sweep across his pulse.

'You realize you are giving me the permission to take every drop of blood from your veins if I so choose.' she connected to his mind. 'Do you trust me elf?'

'Take all that you wish little one. Kill me if you choose. I would deserve no better. You have always done noting but good deeds toward me and my son. I an never repay you. But I can cease to cause you misery'

'take what you will.'

She bit into his neck and suckled gently. He gasped in sulfide pleasure. She caressed the shell of his ears as she fed from him. His taste was exquisite. An electrified liquid in her mouth.

"Um...." she moaned aloud as she fed.

Time ceased to matter as their bond grew with her feeding. She felt his sincerity and his guilt. His self hate struck her he most. He had always sought to think good of himself. His self image was ruined in his eyes.

She felt how much her pain had caused him pain. Not for the fact it was what he should feel but the fact that he sincerely felt it.

"Ah my Loriel. My sweet Loriel."

She rose up from his neck licking the wounds to help clot the blood. She cupped his face in her hands. Fingers running through his silken locks.

'Now my lord take from me what you will'